Newest game update

I don’t know WTF they did to the last game update, but since my computer updated the last Enlisted game update maybe a week ago, I have not been in a single competitive match since. Every match which has been against the Japanese has been a total rout, and I mean total. These matches are lasting a couple minutes tops. Example: In one match, the allies outnumbered the Japanese 16 to 11, but when the match was over seemingly seconds after it began, only TWO allies recorded over 20 kills, and the rest were single digits. Meanwhile, 9 of the 11 Japanese players scored well over 30 kills, while one had over 20. I’m not a nub as I have been playing for over a year and all my squads are maxed out, and normally it is roughly 50/50 wins and losses, but I have not been on a winning squad for a week. WTF did they do to the game? Anyone else playing constantly in non competitive matchups? Hell, I can go play with my level 2 squad and the games are competitive.

2 Likes

From what I understood asking the same question is that all the veteran allied players are now grinding/playing the Japanese. I have the exact same experience. Well over 15 matches total in Pacific and not a single victory. It’s so frustrating that I just stopped playing the U.S and now started playing Germans and Soviets.

3 Likes

This is because most of the “player” on the US side are bots. Most veteran player are currently spamming Japan in multiple stacks making the Japanese top BR super strong and almost impossible to compete with. Thus US player choose to desert match rather than playing against japanese teams, When they quit, they get replaced by bots.

Low BR USA is nice, so if you want to grind just stick to the BR1-2 with the USA, else, yeah you better play other faction currently.

5 Likes

Well, the bot thing makes sense as I have lost 20 points in rank since the last update. LOL I was at 227 when the latest Gajin updated and now am sitting at 207, and for the most part all my games have been non competitive routs. I was just curious because up till my computer updated all the matches were pretty much all 50/50 matches at all level of play and I was just wanting to know if anyone else had experience this. I do have squads built and maxed for level one, level three and level 5 and level 1 play is still 50/50 matches, although I suck with the springfield bolt action rifle. LOL. Thank you for your reply.