New user

Come across enemy(BR3)

1BR not happy, it`s tarrable

1 Like

Welcome to Enlisted!

Why do you find 1-3 terrible?
If it’s about the player:bot ratio of teams, that’s normal.

You see, the playerbase has a “shift”, I guess you could call it. New equipment is released for one faction, intermediate players and newbies follow suite, leaving the other factions undermanned and underexperienced.

The reason for this is the victory bonus (I think it’s about x1.5% of what you would normally get) since many people aren’t happy about the economy.

Of course, there could be other factors, but this seems the most prominent.

If you play Soviet or Allies, and dont want to play Germans, dont play really, save yourself the stress, come back in maybe 1 month?

I am grinding now Soviets and I keep running against BR3 Germans, not fun so save yourself really otherwise you will have the wrong impression.

Those who keep saying, ohh population shifts, get used to it, don’t, Devs should find an answer, they just ignore it hence the lack of balance.

This should not be “normal”

1 Like

I’d recommend playing some other game until certain big issues with this game get ironed out… (like matchmaking and faction/playerbase balancing)
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good game. But it has some problems that make you want to light your gaming system on fire and throw it out a window.

Thank you, finally someone realizes. A shifting play base is a sign of a poorly made game