New update, impossible to win in Normandy Invasion with the Americans

Good day.
I write these lines to inform you that since they decided to include maps of the Pacific in the Normandy Invasion, I don’t know if it is a coincidence or what, but all the Japanese are of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above and the Americans, compared to the Japanese, are a lot less. I’ve been noticing this since yesterday. If it was already difficult enough to win on this map with the Americans, now it is impossible. I am attaching screenshots from this morning only.

1 Like

This topic deserves this as well.

4 Likes

it’s not impossible you just lack the players and if you actually want to win as America you have to bring a death stack

1 Like

yes otherwise they will be swept away by the flow of destiny just like how the empire of the rising sun intended (technically a reference)

All the anime lovers and people who want to be Japan or possible degenerates Have only got one part of the equipment and more to come

i mean im 1/3 of my way to the Tokyo now so i guess

Kamikaze? the wind that caused mongol ships don’t reach Japan??

nah i was kinda copying the speech from CNC RA3 when the emperor said something along those line

one of the best line from that game imo

1 Like

Since you said they will be swept by flow of Destiney my head jumped to wind sweeping Mongol ship away from Japan but I see it wasn’t that oh well

1 Like

i mean i didnt know anything about that so i learn something today

Here the wiki page about it

1 Like

I always seem to have a really balanced win rate on Normandy - are you console? Have you tried crossplay on? It’ll be harder, but the teams are likely to be more balanced than you’re getting. Console without crossplay leaves quite a small pool of players I think.

Title says Normandy
Talks about adding Pacific to Normandy
Then talks about Pacific Campaign
The frick? Why even mention Normandy in the first place if this is about the Pacific?

Anyways, reason is that a bunch of vets are grinding Japan right now

1 Like

gonna recycle this

3 Likes

It has become a tradition at this point. Just a endless cycle.

3 Likes

Mijo, las campañas ya no existen como tal, ahora te mandan a diferentes mapas dependiendo el battle rating de tu equipo, ademas tu post esta mal formulado, y hay mucha gente jugando japon ahora mismo