New technologies and graphical improvements!

When will you show the new map? Please let the next news be about the map

6 Likes

Both map and new stuff that’s going to come to tech tree(even though we know them there might be something new)

Are there any new maps other than Lezef in this update?

1 Like

I think rzhev is a map pack like how Bulge was a map pack so we most likely gonna get at least 2 maps and variations of it

2 Likes

Maybe in future, ofc с:

1 Like

Great news! DX12 means we could also get raytracing in the future, right?

I’m just glad i can have my quality in high quality mode on Xbox

1 Like

Fun fact: It works almost perfectly, but for some reason they won’t add it:

2 Likes

Is the dx12 stuttering fixed?

2 Likes

In directx 12 the texture load low lose all detail please fix this

2 Likes

You could make the fire look more natural against daylight. It should not glow all the time like Harry Potter’s Expelliarmus spell:

…instead, it should be deep orange:

3 Likes

how recent is this directx12 update? i tried using it months ago and it was worse than directx11, then last week i tried it again and it gave me bugs & fps drops.

Does this mean anything to console players?

1 Like

When is this next big update

4 Likes

I just tried DX12 for the first time. Noticed sluggishness in the menu.

As soon a game started the game froze up.

1 Like

FSR 3.0, fix fake hitboxes when aiming close to a wall or cover

As much as I welcome any graphics enhancements into the game, you regrettably undo all the work you put into these overhauls by allowing your player base to use ULQ modes. This is one of the ultimate failures of WT. All the muppets make the replay videos in the highest quality settings, but they play in minecraft mode and snipe at pixels in the actual game. Assuming they don’t have an aimbot do it for them…

1 Like

So now we can see all the game Bugs with much more detail :+1:

1 Like

Hope something related to animations of characters in 3rd or at least in 1st person is coming. They are very outdated.

1 Like

It is for this reason that it would be good if at least in custom battles there was the option to create games with locked graphic parameters for anyone who enters, for example the default graphics, the FOV… etc.
It is understood that they want to increase the player base but they ruin the competitiveness which is also nice.

1 Like