New sights in armored vehicles and upgraded aviation

The damage model in the in-game pilot interface is quite detailed and accurate…
Nice joke Keo
After emptying all mg bullets of fighter plane into a bomber and it still flying well.

can u fix broken equipment m1 bazooka it dosnt work

What’s not working on it?

His skill.

13 Likes

The desync between guns and the aircraft damage model is bad, but that has already been touched on here. The other major issue is with tank sights, or rather tank aiming. When zoomed in and trying to line up a precise shot, the sight moves in a grid pattern, ticking to position and not free aiming as with a rifle. This makes medium to long range shots very difficult to hit weak spots on enemy tanks.

Edit
If this is a feature to simulate the running gears to operate the turret, perhaps removing or reducing that effect for gunners with the improved gunner perk.

According to them, you know something about what kind of problem he was thinking.

But what’s wrong with him? Isn’t it exploding or what? It hasn’t been two days since someone destroyed my panther with him, from the side.

but seriously, I haven’t reach bazooka yet, could you tell me what’s wrong with it? I have heard before when compare piat is better tho.

Good luck seeing it those details when your brain is splattered all across the cockpit and your eyes are hanging outside of their sockets

(If we dont get functional zero sight … This is actually a downgrade)
Also, since plane damage visual model is improved. When can we get some improvement for plane damage model? Even using shooting same model of planes, damage performance varies a lot. Just for shooting the most vulnerable bi-planes, sometimes it takes me hundreds of hit bullets but its still flying. Sometimes, just a dozen bullets can make it unable to fly.
The most ridiculous things is when I crashed into other plane and I bounced off. But both of us has zero damage.

Also, customizable shell type when?

For me now it would be more important to have realistic uniforms and change them in all campaigns to bring more atmosphere to the game

Clip2net_220513201831

12 Likes

makes sence.

I might actually use vehicles now

Very good update :slight_smile:

Also, can you add a feature to lock custom games with a password?

3 Likes

can you tell us the server tickrate? it’s not rare to encounter similar issues while fighting infantry

also, the ammo belts on the planes seem less than optimal - could this be looked into? (since this compounds the desync issue)

1 Like

I really want to see the option for players to customize their tank shells. People should have the option to choose freely between ap he heat &etc.
For example: m32/75 should have the option for he and heat in history, but currently we only have apcbc (tough with extremely good anti tank damage).

Fair, but if that’s the case, why DO hit markers appear despite shots being ineffective? I’m talking about the “X” appearing around the crosshair, not about graphic effects like smoke and sparks.

Aren’t hit markers supposed to be server-sided, precisely to inform players about actual hits registration on the server?

1 Like

i know that il2 shturmovik has well armored engine and cockpit but if u insist that any plane could fly with 100 pieces of 20mm and 300 13mm bullets in his tail then debate with you loses sense

lol another important improvement more important than changing color of speed/altitude info in planes cause white is barely visible against light sky