New players

There has to be a lot of fairly new players as a lot of my games are full of very low ranked people, and by the way the games go, a lot of them play like I did a couple of years ago. :rofl: A couple games ago I finished in the top 50 of my team with only 17 kills, and most of them were from the seat of my Stuka. :blush: It was kind of a I don’t care game as I was irritated early on and thought instead of deserting, I am going to get some plane seat time . It looked to me after looking at the tally sheet that maybe I was the only person of officer rank status in the game on either side. :laughing: So, maybe, we are getting closer to the 0/0 BR match making…But I’m not holding my breath. :grimacing:

1 Like

you know permanent br+/-0 or +/-1 would be nice cause i really want to flex on the newb using my lewis and mg13 drum tbh

2 Likes

top 50 of your team which consists of 10 players :rofl:

2 Likes

Think he meant 50%

2 Likes

Ah yes I can’t wait for every match to be the exact same, dull experience because there is 0 variety between them. Certain BR’s will be filled with players in one faction, but entirely 100% dead in others. Either from a perceived inequality in equipment or the equipment being unappealing or “unfun”
Entire BR’s being nothing but bots on one side and full players on the other ready to take advantage of it. Smells like Tunisia

Yes, unbelievable, ten exactly. I think 37 kills was the high. Finishing in the top 50% was one of my daily objectives and I was shocked that sitting in my Stuka just dropping bombs got me in the top 50. Had there been all vet players, no chance. :blush:

I was annoyed that my first two squads were killed off almost as soon as they spawned, so I just assumed this was going to be another butt kicking. So, instead of deserting, I thought it was a good time to practice dive bombing. I’m not great in planes, but getting a lot better in the Stuka learning when to drop bombs. The next game I think I had over 40 bomb and strafing kills.

The bad thing is, when the enemy has fighters up, I get one pass ONLY. So…If tanks get grey zones because they don’t last long on the battlefield without it, then maybe my Stuka should get a grey zone where fighters cannot shoot me down? :rofl:

1 Like

I just know strict BR’s will kill Enlisted. Much like Darth Vader killed Anakin, War Thunder:Infantry Edition shall rise in its place

1 Like

Don’t be guided by ranks, there are many marshals and generals who don’t know how to make a rallying point.

And you could always have a veteran take a long break, come back with 2 weeks left of the BP being unranked, and absolutely dominate an entire lobby

1 Like

Exactly, the hierarchy classification means nothing.

1 Like

Agreed.

Had an entire team of officer ranks on my side earlier, but I was the only one building anything. Needless to say, we lost badly against a team of NCOs.

2 Likes

At least in my recent experience Soviet BR2 gamers on EU server were… Something else. Real humans, but total slugs that refuse to do anything of value most games. It’s depressing when some leave midgame… And you start winning, because bots will at least run to the objective

2 Likes

This is one reason I don’t really care if people desert. What is worse in the end, someone playing that doesn’t want to be in the game and has stopped trying, or a bot that will at least run to the next objective? :smiley: