New Pacific Map Issue

I am playing as allied but also as japan, and I admit the new map in where the first point is a big house in the water it’s broken, you can clean a point too easy, I am not sure if it’s a bug or if it’s intencional, so I share this and ask to the users tell me what I should do

Just use a knife to even the odds.

1 Like

Pacific is going through a period where the Allies are dominating most games, so if you play as Japan you may have only 1 other human player on your team, but I have found a strategy that works fairly well even with good Allied players attacking.

In that first house above the water you must spawn as an engineer and immediately build those Czech hedgehogs underneath the house in the water in the direction that the Americans are attacking from, as well lay down barbed wire and sandbags underneath the house there, and lay some AP mines on the ramps that go from underneath up into the house. This will prevent them from walking up into the house from underneath, or at least make it take a lot longer for them to do that.

Plant your troops near the rear under the house behind the little stone wall that is already down there and kill as many attackers as you can. They will attack from all 3 sides, so be sure to watch everywhere and note where they are coming from. They will build spawns on the right hand side near to the ocean behind the hills and rocks, so be cautious of a bunch of people spawning near the ocean and attacking from there. They will also build a spawn in the long house further inland to your left, so they may even sneak up from behind if they are smart. Vehicles will spawn right ahead of you, but use the very good Japanese AT rifles to blow up the US half-track or any tanks that you see. Keep an AT squad in your rotation or have AT trooper in every squad, the Japanese AT rifle is their secret weapon.

You will have to keep rebuilding sandbags and barbed wire because they will get blown up by the grenades that the Allies will throw at you and the vehicles shelling under there, but those Czech hedgehogs will block a lot of small arms fire and tank shelling.

The main goal on that first point is to kill as many attackers as possible and bleed them of many tickets and frustrate them as much as possible, cause they still have like 5 more points to do if they can capture that first point. Give AP mines to all of your soldiers which you use as your first squad, and if you can afford it give AP mines to all your Japanese soldiers and put them everywhere around the house, at all the entrances and litter them around everywhere to create maximum frustration for the Allies. Weak Allied players will get sick of tripping over mines and rage quit the match which works in your favor.

In the top of the house flame troopers and molotovs can get you, but if you are underneath, there is water all around so if you catch fire go in the water and go prone and the flames will go out. Japan has decent SMGs and the rifles with the grenade launchers should be on all the troops that don’t have SMGs, and again have an AT guy around for the US halftrack which will spray the house including underneath and try to kill you.

1 Like

This is a very accurate assessment and usually what I do.

1 Like

first cap point is shit and cant defend against anything. arty kills people inside house, tanks can easily kill, MG goes through walls.

only defense there is if enemy has shit team and tbh it happens more often than not.

btw big problem on pacific is playerbase disparity