New Invasion of Normandy missions - FEEDBACK

I never noticed that before on any of Moscow maps. Capture points are always in the same buildings there

I like how it’s actually possible to shoot in the prone in grass in Normandy.
I thought at first that the grass was just shorter, but now it seems more like the game properly deforms the grass under your barrel so it doesn’t block your sight.

Whichever it is, Moscow needs it.

Really appreciated the new maps, but i got constantly rekt by planes with rockets, they just flyby and drop 6 rockets killing mostly fresly respawned squads. Alternatively they can make rockets and bombs do friendly fire like artillery, to end the rocket spam

2 Likes

Shouldn’t backers from 2016 receive a squad for free? Because I got none.

You get 7 special weapons depending on what package you backed with.

US: air service Springfield
Germany: Kar98 w/ trench mag
Russia: “Mosin rifle” I think it’s called, you can tell which one it is because it does like 18 damage.

They’re all max level so they’re very OP.

I played a bit and I have small observation: germany always loses defense of the beach landing. I guess it’s because of hours I play but it’s a bit annoying.
Also there are many potentially good MG nests that have vision almost complitelly blocked by trees and other things.
This map also lacks a bit of pre set AT guns. Additionally I couldn’t find a spot to build one but maybe because I was in a hurry due to snipers.
I would love to see ability for engineer to repair broken preset MG nests.

It does not need any more premade MGs or AT
It’s cancerous enough the ten MGs on top of every bunker and set of sandbags.

1 Like

MG - agree
AT - what? There is no connection between those two. I always get killed by tanks that nobody counters.

Yeah that’s fair. I just don’t want it going overboard like with the MG42s everywhere. That’s what I’m concerned with.

I don’t want it either, but MG facing a tree needs to be fixed or removed because it’s pointless (and unrealistic).

2 Likes

The mail Enlisted sent me said I would receive a pack for free.

That miiight have been me. Oops.

This screenshot was made 10 seconds after the match started. I spawned into a plane, and yeeted one rocket between the enemy spawn near B and B, and one between the enemy spawn near C and C. Cue instant godlike.

2 Likes

I think to help the Germans or any defending team they should have a setup period to get into positions/setup extra defenses for the first obj. Maybe for each one. A lot of the flanking MG nests are never used cause they can’t get to them before the American are right on the OBJ. This would at least help them have a better chance. Maybe like 30 secs to a minute before the other team spawn

1 Like

Please give us mode selector! Everyone wants to play invasion but not conquest, literally everyone.