New interface

I don’t know if its related to UI, but event rewards should be accepted automatically (or just make it unmissable). Lot of new players can miss it otherwise.

18 Likes

Looking good. I only wish we could have optional text and ui elements with a background color outline so with custom hangars we could actually see our ui elements because right now they blend with white and grey too often.

6xGXVOQshR
A moment in a photoshop and it already looks way better than a current version of the ui. Please consider that change.

7 Likes

Looks cool. Are there plans to rework the in-game HUD as well?

6 Likes

Both Premium and Event squads should come with a free slot. Don’t alienate f2p players and i’m saying that as a person with many premium squads.

10 Likes

The programmers in the developers are not as efficient as the module writers in the editor, wasting time immensely and tormenting the players continuously, leaving players fearful of an unknown future.
The ui interface that the developer announced was 2 months in the making, I personally think the editorial writer could probably do a better job in 1 week.
For example, work was completed on a SpongeBob SquarePants themed background design in 3 days. The author “Dinosaur”.

We have such thoughts. Maybe in the future.

9 Likes

I wish much deeper HUD customization. At least ability to turn off:

• Hitmarkers
  • Distance and penetration indicators
  • Point rewards
  • Killfeed
  • Inventory
11 Likes

Nothing special. lower intuitive than before.
Looks like crude mobile game UI, XD

4 Likes

Honestly, in general it’s a step forward, but I feel like Enlisted UI is way too overwhelming and overcomplicated. Yes, we’ve been playing for several years and we understand it but it’s the same story with War Thunder – veterans feel comfortable, new players (me included) have no idea what all of this means.

There’s just too much stuff on the screen at the same time.

I would wholeheartedly suggest moving towards less buttons/tiles at the screen at any given moment (sorry for “competitor” screenshots lol but it’s just more comfortable to navigate):

20 Likes

I wish for magazine based ammo display

26 Likes

second and third picture are good, the first though is just a more complicated version of the current one.
whats better is if you let people drag and drop pieces of the interface so they can have them whereever.

4 Likes

Maybe you should keep the daily tasks on the right side (not just because I’m used to that), but because it’s easy to have them in the same view when you click to join the game, as this is relevant for the stuff you are going to be doing in the game.

5 Likes

They really should update some things for the editor and custom games.

But the most important thing is to fix bugs. Serious bugs have existed for a long time. . .

Hopefully bug fixes will be added to the game sooner than new ASAP stuff. .

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/MYsYCEddhvGo

3 Likes

Though one has to be careful to not make menu where you have to go through 3 tabs to do anything.

For example in Battlefront2 from EA to claim a weapon modification you have to leave the game, in the main menu go to boxes, open a box, go back, go to collection, find a weapon, attach the modification.

Streamlined UI :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Rewards should be accepted automatically when the promotion ends- not before. Allow me to stack my research boosters please… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Please. I really don’t need/want to see “press F to leave the vehicle”, “you are controlling the vehicle movement” as well as all those “decorators” and “rank emblems” in the kill feed.
I’m not 5 anymore, I don’t get excited with shiny stuff with palm trees and stars in player names.
It’s just annoying and cheap.

3 Likes

Yeah, whatever, I never cared about boosters etc, players just shouldn’t lost event squads/weapons because they forget click on button after they completed all previous requirements. I myself missed few events stuff back then as newbie.

4 Likes

Ayo can you hook your boy up?

9 Likes

We make it.

8 Likes

Looks like a UI bug)

9 Likes