New gaming mode “Armored Train”, and the addition of “Berlin” on Playstation 4 and Xbox One

Hope my IL2-37 will be able to damage that train with its cannons.

1 Like

Like the train, I’m glad to see the addition of the Seelow Heights
The Berlin campaign was mostly urban warfare, and I wanted to have the battles of 1945 in the open.

Yes, double the fun on enlisted

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6lOqgFu7XJw&feature=share I feel like this would be more fitting

1 Like

You need the train for breach berlin defense so i think you cant or soviet cant

this brought 3 songs to mind. crazy train, city of new orleans, and wabash cannonball

Really interesting to test train mode. And, if it is testground for brand new mode, we’ll see trains in Tunisia\Eastern front?..

Hope so.

Love trains.

2 Likes

Serious Warhammer 40k vibes.

Time to get my Commander of the Tiger a Sword!

1 Like

Hey bro. It’s been a long time.

It’s not the topic so i will be brief.
I’m upping russian in Berlin since I have finished upping german in normandy. And to be honnest, AVT-40 is as good at FG42.

So no problem for me in Berlin at least. American in Normandy I agree.

The face of Gaijin:

caboose

1 Like

YES, I love trains.

@Keofox

Is there a chance that devs team will reconsider giving Tiger I and IS-1 its own Tanker II squad? Instead of adding them to the existing nad already “overpopulated” Tanker I squad?

With introduction of more open Seelow heights, where Germany would need to be more mobile it is even more important to have possibility to choose between different vehicles. Jagdpanzer is Great in city in defend, but lacks mobility nad flexibility required in the new mode. Meanwhile Tiger would be Great here.

1 Like

Brooooooo that is soo cool

Also pz4f and t28e must be in second squad,not in third.

Thanks For your advice, I will see this movie, I hope it’s available in English

That’s right.

But imo having only one tanker squad in Berlin when for example Normandy on the same levels has three already (Tankers I, II and III), is more important.

When will it be released? Anyone know?

Most likely in less than 24 hours when BP ends

Thanks!

One way ticket.