New gaming mode “Armored Train”, and the addition of “Berlin” on Playstation 4 and Xbox One

There were also trains used in Operation Barbarosa ala Moscow. So there is another oportunity to add them

We are working on it. The train uses only part of the new location. Other parts will be used in other missions.

But we won’t have time to introduce them in this big update.

4 Likes

Enlisted Updates make me curious to know and explore about the real campaigns and battles that happened during world war 2 , I really hope that most of you guys now know ww2 a little better after playing Enlisted !
It really makes me search YouTube videos and read wikis about the above mentioned

3 Likes

this is fair, but like you say they are not as good - its pretty easy to predict how a match will go based on the amount of console players on each team, and matches are too easy for pc players who play against them

3 Likes

The distance of the map is 1.5km. 1500 metres. How fast does the train move? If the train is destroyed the attackers loose?

For how much time does a match last? For the train to get to last Objective.

And will we have enough time to fight in the new interesting locations?

These are my concerns.
Also why is there an IS2 in one of your pictures? :)) something else has not been revealed yet? Federov? Stg? Oh im excited

That is an IS-1, note the lack of a big muzzlebreak.

2 Likes

Pay attention to the eastern front. There were many important military battles there.

I recommend a film about the feat of 28 soldiers of the 316th Rifle Division under the command of General Panfilov. This happened during the defense of Moscow.

It seems that this movie is even available for free on YouTube.

6 Likes

Guess im very bad at identifying tanks :rofl:

Yes eastern front. One of the most important places fought in WW2. Hope we get Stalingrad as an addition to moscow

1 Like

When the train escapes…

damntrain

5 Likes

this is flying tank.

4 Likes

a-40-why-did-the-soviet-flying-tank-made-only-one-flight

11 Likes

Sigh…
Although this saddens me, I respect such clear answer. Thank you for answering our question.

12 Likes

Premium for moscow. Have it be towed by a bot and you can release yourself and land

How long time you was thinking about armored trains?

On a semi serious note, I’m surprised none has done it before me, but here. Let there be HYPE!

1 Like

Haha, this made me laugh so hard! X’'D

Ever tried to ram a bus from the street…with your bicycle?

1 Like

I asked that out of curiosity for no reason. :skull: :rofl:

1 Like

IS-1

3 Likes