New feature for vehicles

A feature that should allow you to take med kit, ammobox or grenade pouch on your tanks, trucks and APCs which Infantry could use in battle.will be very helpful and effective.

@ErikaKalkbrenner has done something like this. Would be nice if we could have it officially in game.

19 Likes

Yes! I made a form post about this nearly 4 months ago, and I truly wish to see it implemented one day!

4 Likes

That’s a great idea I thought about it too when I managed to survive with my sd.kfz. squad after having captured a point and I just kept driving it to the next one. And as I like playing support I really missed not being able to carry engineers to replenish ammo for the team and myself. At least being able to replenish ammo for infantry would be enough for me, med packs too. I think grenades should have a cap of how many can be taken, or simply not at all as it could be easily exploited, idk. I mean it would be helpful of course, but there’s a reason why we haven’t been provided with buildable grenade boxes in the game I think. However, it is a great suggestion overall. Half-tracks have provide this game a more interesting way of playing.

1 Like

just like in Hero and General i love that mechanic even a weak tank can become useful

sounds good
But there seems to be no special need
The transport vehicle is currently a consumable item
You will no longer be able to drive these vehicles when you die
This means that you must keep at least one soldier to ensure that you can cooperate with the next attack and to allow the soldiers to replenish ammunition on the way.

For newly born soldiers
Their equipment is adequate and there is no need to replenish it
Unless they are not planning to attack
This will allow enemy aircraft to gain more points when bombing the vehicle.

Irrelevant and inexperienced points. First one is just outright vehicle hogging point.

Thank you but no