New Faction British Commonwealth and The Free French

Hey now watch what you say bout Lord Browning’s work

2 Likes

Well I truly believe that if we ever see the French they should only participate in the Battle of France, that means BR 1-2 only up to Char B1 and not meeting mid-war Pz IV F2 and above.

That would also mean that the French don’t need an AR or anything of the sort above BR 2, and for me personally the last thing I’d want to see would be prototypes.

Well if it was the old system with the new system you have Marocans in the pacific and Italians in Berlin … Not to mention The French will be in Tunisia and Normandy and Hong Kong will be a good option for them and even then will be more realistic then now… with the Marocans in the Pacific…

I have put the new US toys for replacement enjoy :us: :gun:

Man I want these additions regardless. Dang it I want that recoilless

1 Like

It’s great isn’t it. Also, the fact that someone to this day got butthurt enough to flag the message is the cherry on top. God bless the great works of John Moses Browning.

1 Like

Free French forces continued to fight alongside the British and American forces in places like North Africa and in Operation Overlord using French guns and flying French aircraft for much of the war. Saying they shouldn’t be there because their tanks weren’t there goes against the entire point of the merge. Furthermore, limiting France to BR 2 prevents them from getting things they actually used during the fall of France in 1941 like the MAS 40, which was used in limited numbers in a similar way the Type Hei and Otsu were for the Japanese.

1 Like

Commonwealth so +1

And french so another +1

I agree its not the American way real man no need some boom stick when you can liberate and spread freedom and democracy in more humane way :
Lockheed P-38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCHH24bGZh4

Hear hear!

Game doesn’t have the pop to run all existing factions without 2/4 being a total ghost town
LET’S ADD TWO MORE FACTIONS

3 Likes

This one gonna be played mostly together with the US so it changes nothing on the population side. You gonna be que with US so its just for diversity… to be honest adding Italy also will change nothing on the population cuz also you gonna play mostly with GE…

M97 where?

1 Like

Explain this one.

1 Like

Lol, campaign where British and French can join:
Battle of Hong Kong , Battle of France , Normandy , Tunisia and Battle of the Bulge.

campaign where US can join:
Pacific, Normandy , Tunisia and Battle of the Bulge.

So tell me how will it change nothing on the population side when almost half of the campaign this faction can join is non US.

2 inch is british

So I have been corrected on, yes

Ahh this one was in the original but somehow it ended up in the British tech tree list and later I forgot where I added it xD

Very easy a classic case of western aggression after all this entire topic is NATO expansionism :joy: :rofl: But in reality it can stay in BR 4 simply if type 100 (late) ,MP 40 and PPSh-41 (box) is in BR 3 it make sense the Thompson that has less rate of fire of the rest Thompsons to be in BR 3. To me is crazy how Owen MK 1 is BR 2 … xD this gun must be BR -3 or BR - 4 its better then the Thompson M1A1…

and if you don’t have enough players most of the times you will be joined with US so most of the time you will play the most iconic campaigns…This is not USSR or Japan that they are their own thing and have no allies with Italy and UK nothing will change on population cuz this is just like having more maps to play… they are not Isolated factions like Japan or USSR.

You had me worried for a second.

It stays BR II due to it being absolute garbage.

1 Like