New Class: Mechanised Mobile Infantry (Suggestion)

@tommyZZM has already done this in his mod

2 Likes

It working with out bugs? and moder are 9 out 10 better then gijins game deves

1 Like

if it is mobile spawn then id say it does not have squad just driver and gunner and people spawn from it only

1 Like

Can easily change that by dropping crew count to 2-3

Hes also modded a plane that can drop rallys

yeah thats cool no faith in deves that cant get rid of graphic bugs and 80% fail rate on impact grenades to do the same.

but you see my point about a set squrad for the apc right… Also i chose the cre to be raiders cause one they get vehicle skills and two they better with smg then assaults are i mean dismounted bikers kick as a lot

I revised the rally point vehicles to have low crew counts. Makes more sense because you dont want these on the objective.

Left a high crew version for attacking the point.(but no longer a rally)

Further revision may be the rally point vehicles are alot smaller, like a radio jeep or universal carrier.

i like that make it command cars or jeeps with crew of 2 to 4 depending i know they had a geeep with pintaol pole 50 cals not sure how to copy imgies in yet trying link

https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Q-Sum23-Patton-Verdun-2.jpg

Fairly easy to implement:

We only need the vehicles

4 Likes

I see you are ahead of me. Nice work!

1 Like

I was actually going to continue the suggestion by revamping the vehicle pool of the biker squad.

Mg armed jeeps and amphibious jeeps came to mind, much like you have there.

Or even

1 Like

this mechanized squad should work like motorbike separate slot from tanks and not work as rallypoints but as mobile infantry like motorbike

thats pretty much the idea (rally point is only one vehicle option)

1 Like

what about kettenkrad is it suggested to be added in to the game

1 Like

at least 12/13 slots are needed to put everything into battle after the merger too many teams will be out there is a need for more slots (for those who want to pay obviously) I currently have 10 slots per campaign and some teams I am forced to keep out (doctors/mortars /snipers) it’s a shame I pay and I want to use everything in battle

Id save kettengrad as a vehicle addition to the motorbike squad

I don’t think its a bad thing that you cant have everything all the time every time.

makes for varied decks. but thats just me

10 gives you a very versatile selection.

they are not enough, I have to combine vehicles and teams, they are no longer a campaign, but 5 campaigns (Germany) 10 are no longer enough, do I leave them there to gather dust after the effort I have put in? in my opinion they should grant it to anyone who is interested, it’s not mandatory for everyone, just give anyone who is interested the opportunity to expand

We need extra two players per team but can servers handle it ?

2 Likes