New campaign: "Unknown War"

the mg42 thing isn’t as far fetched considering germany is still using it today

1 Like

When are you gonna fix the Stalingrad campaign for xbox one?

Well, if you’ve got the skills and you use the tripod, it can absolutely be a laser

Wt absolute f

I thought this was a joke. That shit was fun as hell, even though my K/D was abysmal from getting shot from above, below, left, right, forward, backwards

What the actual hell! :joy:

Please make this a regular event because that was too awesome not to have be a recurring thing

2 Likes

While I wish the damage done by these weapons would be much more hardcore this event is one of the best April Fools Day events I have seen in years. The style compared with the ridiculous pop culture theme of Nazis on the moon is so good that it’s just too much fun

There’s nothing more satisfying like seeing an enemy pop into a red cloud and limbs flying around after getting hit by your sniper rifle in the midst of a jump.

The event only seems to be allowing me to join soviets/germany, but not the USA. How do I do that?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: about the MG’s how exactly do they overheat in space???

1 Like

We have extended the event until April 11th.

3 Likes

will we still be able to use the map in custom games after the event is over, cause i honestly wanna try this with the conventional weapons as well

The event reminds of Unreal tournament 2000, with low gravity mutator. Good times… Good times indeed.

1 Like

Yeah good times indeed, it was so much fun!
Also the weapons were really crazy ^^

1 Like

Can u please fix the absence of grass on the PS5 version

I love this campaign… only for it i’ve downloaded enlisted. Is it gonna be availible soon again??