New Campaign Levels

Yep

Well, what about giving Soviet’s plane same amount of bombs as Axis?
109F1 and Hs123 has 4 bombs, but Soviet fighter only has 2.

1 Like

Lmao @Rickyd123

3 Likes

yeah, agree
at least they can CAS

I will enjoy destroying jumbos with my TIGER E

1 Like

Even less motivation to grind Normandy US.
Maybe just stop here and wait another half a year to play this faction again.

1 Like

Thank you for this update :slightly_smiling_face:
This new content looks very good and I can’t wait to try it… if there isn’t another delay that is

@1942786 if you don’t mind me asking, do you know when the major update will be able to be downloaded? I am thankful for this update as it made my balls a little less blue, but the delay was unexpected.

And one more small question, remember the old player movement? Will that ever be coming back, quite a bit of players like and miss how the game used to feel. At least make it an option that could be toggled​:grinning::grinning:.
( I would like to see a high quality client aswell​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink:)

list of complaints from me

Po-2

i have a hard time believing a biplane will be able to compete with even the first fighters in stalingrad

fedorov

probably shouldnt be there from a historical POV. i get the balance aspect but ppsh v mp 43 would have been fine imo

bf 109 K-4

no bombs mentioned. would rather use the G-6 unlocked at lvl 5

bf 110 C-7

really? there are 2 attackers on axis tunisia and both are just copy pasted straight from moscow?? come on, thats just lazy

Zh-29

i am to lazy to research but i am 96% sure that this thing should not be in tunisia

bf 110 F-2

unless i am missing something this is almost the exact same as the bf 110 C-7 at lvl 19, whats the point? seems like just a filler level

copy paste

acceptable copy paste:
tiger, mp 43/i

general copy paste
ZH-29, johnson rifle, DT-29, pz.III N, bf 110 C-7, Patronentrommel

premium in stalingrad

the funny thing is that people correctly predicted you would go back on this and add premium squads

premiums in general

we dont know the prices yet. but judging by the leaked price of the normandy premiums they still seem to be way to expensive and not worth the price

5 Likes

No T-34/F2 for Moscow. But get F2 for Tunis… Emm, interesting.

It will be a joke if you:

1. Said it
  2. Sell it more expensive than the simulator-level IL2 BoS’s DLC’s price.

Really, set your “premium” squad, or actually “collection” squad price a bit lower. I want to buy some collections, but not feeling I am your ATM.
30USD per stuff, and still arcade level is insane.
Also they are not P2W level of strength. Everyone knows that’s just a collection. Just set it to a relative “sweet” price that many can buy it without feeling they are milked.

11 Likes

coz it doesnt have any.

keo stated 1 premium squad would be introduced in stalingrad. a unusual one.

1 Like

They said only one premium squad and only one premium squad they give you

2 Likes

Why does the German Tanks in Tunisia Campaign have the wide tracks made for Mud and Winter? This is wrong. plz change

Yes, even if I would liked more a classic m1919A4

however I can’t wait to use it, it should be a laser, and already the barA2 is incredible

1 Like

no stock
tripod
wot

2 Likes

Still could be used and fired somewhat as a portable machine gun like the german mgs, and the lack of a bipod isn’t really a problem since there is no really a bipod mechanic in this game

As expensive as usual.

2 Likes

Mp43… why didn’t they give us the last version, stg44? It’s almost identical but still…

On another note I’m quite impressed they really added a “ladies” squad in Stalingrad. I’ll probably get it if the plane is highly maneuverable (I’m shit with planes otherwise)

4 Likes

As44 vs stg44 is belanced bro both have 44 in the name