New BR/Tier mechanics and new MM

Why not ? Not sure did I count this genious OP as one of HA enthusiast or not, if not then theres already six ( 6 ) HA enthusiast at forums.

You could easily create a super fun HA game 3v3 + bots.
Ofc, there probably is no way to restrict what guns you can bring with mods, so its up to you to know what was used 1941 for example.

Well like i said, I understand it would divide the playerbase but why otherwise besides that reason would it ve too much to ask for a new seperate game mode having to due with time periods? Because i like going up against players and actually random players. Not playing against my own group of friends.

And theres plenty more than 6 that share my opinion. Its just most of those people dont take to the forum and some others had quit the game rightfully due to the merge

So why even ask ?`

So far theres either 5 or 6 people at forums somewhat frequently moaning after this, doesnt exactly sound like worth the effort to do anything for them.

Then dont put password, enjoy your randoms.

Sure there is, I could argue theres millions of people that would enjoy this game with unicorns and lasers, they just dont use forums and conveniently its quite impossible to prove it.

Bc it would make people like myself and whoever others that share my opinion happy to know we have a space of our own besides customs which weā€™d have to turn PC crossplay on for. And id bet that little divide in the playerbase wouldnt matter because it would actually bring back a lot of the players that quit the game.

definitely worth the ā€œsplitā€

Honestly, I doubt there would even be a split.
Hence creating a separate game mode for 6 people is about as great idea as my unicorns and lasers.

Welp. Now youā€™re making me take second thoughts about taking this seriously.so Iā€™m gonna play this in a mature fashion and call the interaction between me and you a day. As weā€™ll never find any middle ground and Iā€™m starting to come to terms with that now.

what is historical equipment for you? people running around with full meta squads of fedorovs, AVS36 and KV1 vs mp40, g41 and short 75mm pz3 and pz4?

you want to know real HA equipment?

but do HA people want to play with equipment like that? nahā€¦ most of them (with few rare exception) just spam max meta stuff.

btw do those squads even seem balanced?

I know real HA equipment setups itā€™s just I donā€™t use it as players are gonna do their own thing.

But I donā€™t think Iā€™m clarifying enough now. I solely started playing this game and loving it due to the fact it was a good mix between arcadiness and keeping the weapons on the right time periods. It was extreme detailed HA or realism like hell let loose. But it was believable enough. Not since the merge, itā€™s justā€¦ too Arcady

Yet not enough for three queues across four faction.

Are you dumb? Players cant be in another queue at the same timeā€¦ oh you think this will bring in new players?
Well, if no one who currently plays, want it, Im pretty sure it will be really popular and get all those potential players.

Yeah I get it. They were ultra rare weapons but thatā€™s what gave the game some, what Iā€™ll call flavor to the campaigns they were being added to, we all know they werenā€™t used all that much but the devs figured they would showcase those guns to give the game the right type of gameplay diversity and to get to fell how to weapons were. But now after the merge, it feels all Iā€™m fighting against anymore is Berlin axis on every campaign.

oh really?

this is not even full list of inaccuracies in the game.

i wouldnt call game full of prototypes/obsolete weapons/time traveling weapons/simply rare weapons as being believableā€¦

I paid for a completely different product when I bought access to the closed beta. Currently, the only thing left from the closed beta are units, weapons and maps, the rest went to the trash.
I bought and supported the game because it offered something different from the rest and was supposed to be more historically accurate, and now no one runs around Berlin with VG1-5.

Most players donā€™t want to play customs or play in the editor. Itā€™s nice that I can do something in the editor that I pay for. Because I spend real money on the game so that the creators can create content, and not use what players create for free.

There was no balance in the game, but it was fun to play. She was better. It had something that made the game more fun, but now itā€™s less fun.

You go from one extreme to another. If you are not looking for certain units, how exactly they were armed according to patterns and outlines, then what arguments not to use is up to you. All these changes that have taken place are the fault of players like you who want to turn this game into a second CoD, because itā€™s either 100% HA or not at all. And if itā€™s 100% HA, itā€™s only fully realistic. These are your arguments, or more precisely, the lack thereof.

1 Like

Yeah I already knew most of these facts before playing this game. Yeah this game makes its flaws but all the flaws they made I did find weird or suspicious but they were mistakes I could understand existing. So i personally let them slide.

IMG_3121

eula

Because of 6 people inconvenience the game should be trash for everyone ?

Which lead to BOT games, which you can still enjoy in customs.

As I said, what I think made it fun was the different weapons being in different time zones. Yes avs wasnā€™t used after the winter war, yes the federov wasnā€™t used after the winter war either. Yes the PZ 4f2 wasnā€™t used or fielded until months after Moscow but these mistakes were understandable. You can tell the devs tried to make the game a mix between immersion of different maps of different battles being added and being fun when it came to adding quirky or rare weapons into the game. Like I said, each campaign and environment during their time had their different aesthetic. We understand the things they add were almost never used but at least the inaccuracies were forgivable.

Most people left the game after the Merg. Moreover, it is no longer even advertised as a historical game about World War II as it was at the beginning.

And you wonā€™t tell me what game to play.

1 Like

@TUSUPOLISI69 @CaptainSebekel
What surprises me most is the fact that you do not stick to the topic of expanding the current technology tree and balancing the game so that players who start their adventure with Enlisted do not hit the wall in the form of BR-3 (like PzII who has to fight KV-1 because a new player in PzII he doesnā€™t know that he doesnā€™t have to fight him).
You picked up on the last point, that in the future I would like to see a historical mode in the game where the technology tree is divided according to the creation of the equipment.
And you go from one extreme to another. You only see games like BF or CoD, flying ninjas with guns, or walking simulators like HLL or RO.

1 Like