New Bomber Branch

Mixing User Suggestion for Airfields and my idea for different spawns for different planes we could add the new branch planes: Bombers, and you wonder, WHY?, Although currently the attack planes are buggy and the tailgunner does not work nor can you change the seat and the AI does not shoot either, in the future when it is functional and you are able to change between the different seats within your bomber, these would have a greater resistance and ability to destroy areas with their bombs, in exchange the fighters and attack planes could not carry so much configurable load, I know that it will be a nuisance for users because more than one will not like it, but it is funny that planes that They are considered dive bombers and not attack aircraft or bombers, they are directly included in a category to which they do not belong…bombers only can spawn in airfields and it would be a third option for the fields, crazy,yes but I want give some fun to the game!

You should really add some periods to make your post more intelligible. I guess you are advocating for bombers getting their own tech branch? Sure I guess, the tech tree needs to be reorganized anyway. I don’t think fighters need a payload nerf, I am sure Japan will get real attacker aircraft eventually.

1 Like

I was meaning in general, just as example I use japan xD

1 Like

Warthunder Distinguishes plane types as FIghter, Strike and bomber

I too wouldnt mind some more light bombers. Unfortuneatly their payload would have to be toned down for enlisted.

For Example The He 111 in warthunder could potentially carry 32 x 50Kg bombs. (lets ignore any bomb over 500kgs)

In Enlisted so far I think the most drops is ( I may have missed something)

• 4 drops of 2x50kg bombs by the premium 190 Dora? I dont have this one could be wrong
  • 3 drops of 2x 250Kg Ju188
  • 3 drops of 2x 100kg bombs Su-2, SB 2m, Pe-3, Pe-3
  • 3 drops (total) 2 of 2x 50kg and 1x 250kg by 190 D12

so the trick of drawing the line at what is too much.

As an example Id perhaps propose between 8-12 x 50kg bombs for a HE 111…either 4 drops of 2x50KG or 4 drops of 4x50kg

requires some careful consideration.

300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD

Oof. The premium Focke is enough to delete an entire cap with 8.

32x 50 would be muuuuch stronger than the entire bomber formation call :laughing:

1 Like

think that avro lancaster with grand slam would be appropriate for enlisted :smiley:

1 Like

exactly, I don’t mind they are “nerfed” for let it be in enlisted

1 Like