New Battle Pass: Second Season of 2024

I think they will fix that thing, I don’t think it was intentionally designed that way. Maybe.

2 Likes

It’s been “waiting for a fix” since… how long? 2 years? 3?

3 Likes

that mighta been a nice tech tree one too sooth over the madsen haters…

13 Likes

Well, Euthymia acted like this shouldn’t be a thing. And was surprised it is still bugged on test server.

Hopefully it’s going to get fixed before the release of next update.

2 Likes
  1. Blame Kalashnikov, the anything longer than 15rds had feeding issues. (hence DP pan mags)
  2. I presume its accuracy and ergonomics will be very good, currently Soviet 2 is Breda if ur pre merge or the hoooooorrrrible Madsen (which is accurate out to 10m)
1 Like

Looks like too late, Madsens curse will go on

@James_Grove , maybe DP-38 Jap feed pattern for Soviets BR2, since u took the MG35 idea already??

8 Likes

I like how the Kalashnikov MG has the mp40 stock too, but just a little more reinforced.

1 Like

We don’t know, but we can enjoy the wait; if it takes three years, the fun lasts for three years. :smiley:

yep.

just as predicted:

acting like gold order machinegunners are" a new thing "…

wow…

for the rest though, bp vehicles looks alright. and interested in that french lmg.

but… dissatisfied.

however, i hope those 6 cosmetic items has disappeared considering no announcements.
( and… i really hope so )

anyway, props for at least telling ahead of time the rewards and not like… the day before.

7 Likes

Since it’s basically a prototype fantasy gun, you might as well make it 20 round mag which is the standard lowest ammo count for mgs. Makes no difference in this case. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Re cosmetics I would seriously appreciate if they actually gave out some body armor for nations like US/ Japan / Germany

Make it relevant/ worthwhile

US M12 armored vest

11 Likes

i rather that cosmetics gets included in the customization list already with the others instead of being heavily limited for just 6 guys. per seasons.

needless to say, it’s just pointless as it just limit customization capabilities ( more than restrictive and lacklaster that is already ) and i can’t even dress squads with 7 / 9 members with it.

but it seems, that’s just a wet dream so far in the ocean that it becomes more of a mirage in the desert.

3 Likes

More gold order vehicles pls, at least 2, one for high BR and one for low BR.
One per battle pass (which is every 90 or 100 days) is very little.

3 Likes

I’m losing more and more hope that we’re gonna get France as a separate faction…
Especially now when one of their main MG’s, The Chatellerault M24/29, is a BP weapon…

7 Likes

Just a question here, we get 4 MGs and Machine Gunner Gold Soldiers, so why the hell isn’t the profile pic a Machine Gunner!?
Not the end of the world but can you please learn to be consistent in making a theme for the season not just being here n there all over.
Nice profile pic of female pilot, but maybe should have gone with the Premium Female USSR Night Witches Squad ?
You know, start making sense in how you put out content.
When you don’t it just adds to the sense that you have no clear patch of adding content nor a vision for the game

1 Like

That pic should’ve gone with the Squad tbh

With all that work of adding Gold Camos, how about change the way Camos work and ADD them to the Vehicles we have, instead of having multiple Vehicles of Same.
And add the same system for camouflages for Vehicles that you have for Soldiers already, I can’t believe we don’t have that, it should honestly be a top priority at this point, to make the game consistent and make any sense.
Just like Soldier the frikkin Vehicles need to be adapted to the Campaign Maps aswell.
Winter Camo for Moscow, Summer Camo for Normandy, Desert for Tunisia and so on. WHY isn’t this feature already there?? get your lazy asses on it already!

9 Likes

Exactly.

How this wasn’t obvious when the Merge was even announced is beyond me.

This is such a basic feature for a game where you have Africa and Russia with the same tank.

Even BF1942 could do it in 2002.

Not to mention that we’re also still waiting for ANY and RANDOM numbers on turrets alongside crosses and stars.

Again, something BF1942 devs could do.

23 Likes

Or just give us more free decals (grind small missions or no grind), and open up the vehicle customization like in warthunder. WITHOUT the egregious monetization we currently have rn.

1 Like

USSR is teeming with gold order mg soldiers, for example. I just hope they don’t make snipers into a BP theme.