New Battle Pass season: even more rewards!

Only these weapons that from this post (Enlisted Battle Pass) will be removed? :thinking:
(They’re first, right?)

Anyways… I still think that idea remove from shop is…

2 Likes

I hope that these 12 battle boosters will be active for at least 2 days and not just 18 hours as usual, don’t force us to play 12 battles straight just to not waste any of that extra XP.

Just make some use of this “Boosters” tab that we have in the game already and let us store boosters to use for later:

14 Likes

“ semi-automatic carbine”

So much this. Please.

I m tired of wasting xp boosters because I can’t pick them when I want to actually use them

For sure they are 20% or less xp booster

the fuck is wrong with you all? removing content? who is the retard that approved this decision?

be sure that I’m not gonna buy the next battle pass if this change go through.

8 Likes

Ah I see you changed the post. @1942786 It’s after next season not this one.

Ok

Still makes no sence to do that.

One day a new player will join and won’t be able to have what we own.
He should be allowed to own what we own. Imo ofc.

12 Likes

The worst thing is they gonna to remove a lot of weapons, wo maybe never return, and some of them was good weapon for campaign level expecially for axis side instead of filler one like beretta(20rd) and vg1-5

3 Likes

So true…Instead of unique weapons we get to grind Mp40 and PPSH 20 times.
Even if they were not meta guns (Schmeisser and the early BP ones) they were still good and felt special. So stupid to remove stuff its not even funny. :laughing:

1 Like

Will the luger take a pistol slot to equip or, Will be considered as a primary weapon?

If it’s pistol, can you guys give us the option to transfer them to other campaigns?

5 Likes

Reading about her on internet, it say is a carabine, be an axis player is never a joy

I rather have it as a primary weapon even if acts like a vegetal 1.5 than a pistol.

So I could fit some squad members with them

Pardon my french, but just to be sure I understood correctly:

This:
“When the new season comes to an end, we’ll clean up the store and remove the oldest items for orders - past seasons’ Battle Pass rewards. If you were planning on getting one, you’d better do it ASAP.”

Means this:

Can somebody confirm? (because like everybody, I think it’s a very stupid idea)

5 Likes

There’s absolutely nothing there I want to buy :frowning:

1 Like

Well, all the other nations get semi-auto PCCs as well, so as they say, they are all equally worthless.

1 Like

Sorry for not replying to the thread. I needed to get out of the matrix and go away on personal business. :slight_smile:

I collected your feedback and passed it on to the developers.

12 Likes

"Please forgive "

Let’s be real here, Our feedback Won’t change nothing since it’s 1 day for the Batlepass to be released.

1 Like

It would be really nice to some kit that would be appropriate added as a gold item for campaigns that is available in other campaigns, like the Kamphpistole for instance could be added to Tunisia, or the FW 189 for Tunisia, the later was actually used over North Africa

1 Like

But 15 weeks before the unwanted wipe tho.

So here’s a rough prediction of how it’s going to be:

• Devs keep silent on the matter despite multiple forum and Reddit posts about it;

• People assume nothing is gonna change and someone begrudgingly panic buys old items;

• Just a few days prior to wipe, Devs will joyfully announce “we listened to your feedback!” and abort the wipe; meanwhile they will have cashed in from the cheap move and then try to capitalise in reputation on the change of plans.

11 Likes

If you are talking about the removal of old battle pass rewards, then this will happen in 15 weeks. Not tomorrow.
There is a LOT more time to buy, if you were going to.

1 Like