New assault gun tank

I just don’t understand the point of “This side cannot have tank A because the other side already have Tank B which fills a similar role”. But whatever I guess that won’t agree to anything else for some reasons.

I just don’t understand the point of “This side should have tank A because the other side already have Tank B which fills a similar role”.

You also misinterpret my word. I never said a side cannot have a tank because other side already have similar tank.

1 Like

The StuH 42 would also work as a substitute, but it was more commonly used against the Soviets on the eastern front.

Premium son

The StuH 42 doesn’t even exist in the game yet.
The Panzer IV G is not removed in the test server, it’s still here. It’s just not implemented into the research tree.

Go to your vehicle squad, click on the vehicle, click “vehicles unusable by squad”, and scroll down to between Panzer IV F2 and Panther G, and the Panzer IV G is still in Enlisted.

StuH 42 is already in the game file. It could be added anytime.

1 Like

Yeah removed from the tech tree due $talingrad unique condition

Not missing out on much. The Panzer IV G comes before it and is an objectively better vehicle despite you not living the Stug life. Can´t you just get the Stug via the battlepass or did they fix that?

You can, but It should be in tech tree after merge anyway.

1 Like

It´s there on the test server so it would be weird if it wasn´t.

1 Like