New AI features and improvements

Thanks Devs, sounds promising! Let’s test them and we will see, but I am really happy that finally the dumb/terminator bots are going to be improved/nerfed.

Now your fighters are very aggressive. This is the standard behavior.

1 Like

Wait a minute, sure occasionally they fire at will, but what AI mostly does is being completely oblivious until somebody fires in their general direction, which triggers the “defensive” reaction (mostly going prone and then shooting back, sometimes initiating no scope headshot). In overall, I never thought that this mode is considered agressive, especially since initial dev blog announced that current stance is considered defensive.
And all of sudden that is considered as aggressive behaviour?

But anyway, that means we are getting one mode to switch on, and that is passive one, since “aggressive” is what we have now?

It may be a dumb question, so I´m sorry about it, but I´m genuinely confused a bit.

Thank god. Now I can sneak around a flank without my AI announcing my position by firing at people halfway across the map.

Amazing thank you, Just have to say I feel like this game really shines with a mix of AI and People I wish the custom match nerfs werent so heavy, other than that amazing stuff c:

Hi,there is problem with squads!!! I can’t change to Axis one?!please fix that bugs

1 Like