Network disconnecting

Since yesterday (26th july) the network is disconnecting many times during play.
I thought it was my network, made some tests, but it seems all ok. Today another player told me he is having the same problem.
Anyone Knows something about?

I don’t know why, but I have had a lot of rubberbanding and a random disconnect. Maybe they’re messing around with their net code?

1 Like

i am experiencing same issue idk but i am sure my internet is ok

1 Like

+1 here too.

Only happened once or twice yesterday, but it was a proper network disconnect for about 20 seconds each time.

1 Like

I can confirm this, i asked in the team chat and others got it too, so it must be an issue with the servers.

1 Like

I have this disconnect issue since the last few updates and its getting very annoying.

this is only on NA servers, since its getting ddos’d

This is not true, im playing only on EU servers and i got it.

2 Likes

Just a quick update: I played for a while earlier in the EU servers and had no issues.

I’ve been having a similar issue for the past few days where during a match the network sort of shudders then quickly reconnects… I don’t know if its related but thought I would mention

2 Likes

An interesting claim. I suppose you have no idea why.

one would even speculate that it started happening after the research silver debacle.

funny that

1 Like

My guess is that the influx of Steam players has put exceptional load on the servers. So, while it pops up as a network issue, (and it’s possible the network is also overloaded) - it’s probably from too many games being played on a particular server as more players have been added to the playerbase.

I too have experienced this and at one point, had two other people on voice chat, one in the room with me, and one about 50 miles away, and we all experienced it. Which means, it wasn’t a local network problem, rather, one at the server or the server’s network.

1 Like