National March Music as background music for each faction

A while ago it was suggested to gave every campaign different music according to where they took place but now that we are going to be having factions I suggest giving each faction different national music, in War Thunder this is always a nice detail but due to the game lacking infantry I feel like the music in Enlisted could be more suitable with actual songs instead of an “inspiration” like the ones on WT, they also don’t need to have lyrics since is only background music, here are my suggestions for songs but others can be considered

• USSR: Марш защитников Москвы(March of the defenders of Moscow), Боевая Сталинская( Song Of The Fighting Stalinists) and of course Катюша(Katysuha)

• Germany: Hohenfriedberger marsch(March of Hohenfriedberger), Lore Lore(also known as Im Wald, Im Grünen Walde) and Erika

• USA: The Marines’ Hymn, When Johnny Comes Marching Home and Over There!

• Japan: 日本陸軍(Nippon Rikugun), 出征兵士を送る歌(Song of the Japanese Southern Expeditionary Army) and 露営の歌(known as Field Encampment Song)…the reason why I don’t say Battotai is because I’m pretty sure that song will be seen as tasteless but at the same time a bunch of the songs I suggested can also be perceived like this

and you may wonder what about Italian and British music? while I would like to listen to British Grenadiers or Funiculi Funicula, I would hope in the future they get their own tree so they can receive their own music, I know this suggestion is more of a miscellaneous thing specially since right now devs are focused on the merge, or maybe is just me but having the same song over and over again is tiring…yeah I know I can play music from youtube but that’s not my point anyway what do you guys think? what are your recommendations of songs that could be added?
63f612dad94e5d67219979bd_4

16 Likes

would be great

2 Likes

there are 3 songs that can be modified Maybe I can make a long mix so I can listen to several songs in the main menu

1 Like

That is more of a ww1 song, though praise the lord and pass the ammunition could be more fitting, there is also the Caisson song

1 Like