My view on recently introduced preorder bundle

Didn’t work for Pacific snipers preorder bundle tho.

I dont recall there being an event announced for them though

And was event for rocket artillery announced?

Pretty sure there were comments in the main thread about it. Ill have to sift through it again to find

I’m just pessimistic
If they had to spend money every time they updated something new to still be able to experience it…
I’m also very lucky
Heavy machine gun fortification and bomber bombardment were developed relatively early.
Because if it were now, they might also be added to some teams that require money to experience

And it’s at good price too, 25 bucks for a squad is the least DF will charge us for premium squad (except failed steam joke) which is 12,5 bucks at sale, which I can wait for considering that I don’t play Soviet low BR.

Great deal if this is your first premium squad for this faction’s BR since squad slots can cost even more.

2 Likes

You don’t have to, I trust you. I haven’t read the discussion there, so I didn’t know about it.

Here you go

1 Like

I got them. Both the Japanese talking plants and the Aussie boys with the beautiful rifle.

Do you have them? :nerd_face:

1 Like

I have the aussies, with enfield snipers and swartz pistols :slight_smile: .

I didnt get the wookies. I only fly for japan

1 Like

The Aussie boys probably have the most beautifully rendered rifles in the entire game. That golden chromed scope… it’s regal

2 Likes

But you are right—loud individuals make 90% of the noise to assert their dominance over any game—it happens on WOT all the time, and, UNBELIEVABLY, the game devs listen to them.