Mosin PE scope missing

Well this is nice… all the Mosins i have that were fitted with PE scopes, don’t have a scope anymore… All except the gold order one with a supressor.

Great… Now i have to buy a truckload of Mosins and to upgrade them to get my rifles back… and to sell my de-scoped ones

1 Like

three (3) snipper squads & plane

you sir deserve that

usually it’s 3 assault squads and a plane, 2 assault squads and a mg, or one assault one mg and one engineer, i was just checking my gear on the sniper side of things.

But seeing how it looks in the screens… :rofl: :rofl: fair point

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/AOoZGK8x3wvu

Before the merge update we’ve had 2 versions of Mosin M91/30 sniper rifle, one in Moscow campaign had Scope PU (3.5x) and the other in Berlin campaign (perhaps in Stalingrad too) had Scope PE (3.9x).

Now the problem is, after the merge update there is only one Mosin M91/30 sniper rifle that we can unlock in the tech tree and that is with the Scope PU (3.5x), the other version apparently got removed from the game or just all Mosins lost ability to use the other scope, that is why they disappeared from the slot leaving just the rifle.

There are still some Mosins with Scope PE (3.9x), but they are only available as an event weapon or in a premium squad using it.

I have one event Mosin sniper rifle with the Scope PE (3.9x) and clicking on its scope I have 44 more scopes that I can’t use on other Mosin rifles.

1 Like