More Squad commands i think would be cool

-Being able to command engineers to build: spawn point, ammo box etc
-If you command to be healed and the squadmate trying ti do so dies, the command gets deleted, it would be smarter if another squadmate would pick up his command

4 Likes

If the player could start building a rally point and swap to another soldier while their engineer finishes building, that would be one of the best QoL updates.

3 Likes

They need to remove the distance limitations.

Example:

I sent my squad to capture A, I’m near “A” building a rally. What’s this? I moved over a little bit too much, my orders are now being canceled. Wait, give me a second to just-

Nevermind, my whole squad dead now.

An actual player decided to chase them down, which led to them finding me, and to throw salt into wound, they’re now building their own rally in my spot because they agreed - it’s a good spot.

Spoiler

FUCK THIS GAME

Evertime that happens :expressionless:

Actually, if you actually hit the “Capture X point” command, the bots will stay on point, no matter how far you go away. It’s the only command not cancelled by the 50m limit.

Usefulness is limited, best used on home point on conquest while you go build a rally so they get the capture XP or if your team stomps the attackers, to leave them and go out hunting.

Actually, the game is buggy and still in beta :face_with_raised_eyebrow: . Which means the bots can ignore the rules, randomly…

that already exist BTW

yes

yes