More silver please (or more opportunity to earn)

Hello to all who is reading this.

First of all I like the game!
I did play it since around a year or 2 togeather with my son on one account.
I started another so we can play togeather as we have now a second PC os I can compare the silver received before and after the merge - and it feels very bad.
Dont misunderstand me, I’m not a good player but since I this new account I need to do more then the double of games to earn half the value, so this ecomy does not support to new players

I still love the game but I feel it supports is new players not enough to stay in the game
But please can you do something to have a bit more values for weapons, staff and eqipment/ developmentplease?

11 Likes

If you’re playing with your son and you work together quite well you can ask him to drop one of his weapons from his bots so you don’t have to use starter equipment

1 Like

Personally, I think what it comes down to is that support actions are not rewarded enough, leading to players solely focusing on their kills as the primary source of rewards.
This leads to issues not just in silver gain but in gameplay as a whole.

ALL of these need higher rewards to encourage players to do them SIMULTANEOUSLY with standard assault type gameplay.

THEN you would actually be capable of generating adequate silver, while at the same time being helpful to your team.

This would be of help to BOTH new players and old players alike!

1 Like

It could be worse. It could the WT economy

2 Likes

Very true, support roles need to be rewarded more.

2 Likes

Agreed. Atleast we dont have to pay silver to use our squads. The silver income still needs a buff

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you