More Silver Orders!

I just want my gacha back

Actually I get 8~12K EXP on a 30min invasion with about 80~100 kills(no pre)
50K somehow actually ridicious but still acceptable

As a FTP player, this update is actually extremely awesome. sure 50,000 per trooper seems like a lot, but after campaign level 9, each campaign level is already over 50,000 exp. So you will be getting several troop orders before unlocking the next troop, which it may be a tank instead, so you will have more by the actual troop unlock.
This Update also helps me to branch out, I have largely only played Axis on Normandy, and with about 5 silver troop orders, I have made that team really good, not fully optimized however. But I am also on campaign lvl 13, and have accrued 642,190 exp. that would have given me 12 more troop orders, plus the 4 I havenā€™t used. I could use those to do the same thing for Axis Normandy with 3 other sides on various campaigns, which honestly is crazy. or I could super optimize Axis Normandy with that.
This update may not be a complete heaven send, but from even FTP perspectives, Its a huge step in the right direction.

2 Likes

As FTP(and a bit of money invested) i would rather go back to the old mechanics where Bronze Orders were used more than ranking up. After i used my 50 orders for soldiers i am broke now and cannot progress into other campaigns. The other point is that the xp amount is too much if you want to progress with the idea, it would take about 4+ hours of playing to get a soldier order for non premium and that is too much to play for 1 order and that is unacceptable for me. With the old mechanics i would get a squad filled in 2 hours(with a bit of luck). I would say that just leveling up a campaign takes a lot of time and effort, it would be a bad idea to make the squad maxing a pain too

HOW??!?!?!?!? Just HOW?!?!?!??!

I canā€™t even play this game anymore, yes the old Soldier system was screwed but this is worse, mostly because of the stinge considering silver orders. bloody 20 matches and no fucking silver. ANd Iā€™m sick of getting my ass handed to me by people with fully loaded squads. UNINSTALLING.

1 Like

Wait ā€¦ are you trying to fill ALLLLL your squads? You donā€™t need to do that you know. You only need to fill the squads you actually useā€¦

Look I know I have premium ā€¦ but Iā€™m literally overflowing with silver orders. I have more than enough to equip full squads as long as I rotate troops for every campaign with orders left over.

the problem is that very early/ when switching campaigns you have very litttle siver orders

this is very bad for kepping new players

1 Like

This. When a campaign is finished, there is no problem, but if you start at the beginning, there are way to few silver orders generated. This becomes even worse if you buy that Premium Account because your squads level faster, but you donā€™t get the silver orders faster too. Knowing this I will never buy this again, I need the E-Gold for buying soldiers. This is really annoying.
The old system with getting random dudes for bronze orders worked better, you wasted them for soldiers you donā€™t need, but you had a way to get what you needed without paying. And yes, I have that Elite Battle Pass too, it does not solve the problem.

How we suppose to get the fucking silver orders now to buy equipment from the logistics?!!?!?! Wining battles doesnā€™t give shit! We have to wait from your stupid battle pass so we MIGHT gain ONE fucking silver per day?
WTF is this bullshits?