More realistic vehicle tracks

Soon™ c:

5 Likes

Please give us back the planetree!

9 Likes

@ErikaKalkbrenner what is this first camo though? The US camo in the first picture? I have never seen it before.

We see your point, but there are other developers working on what some players would deem as more “pressing” matters as we speak. Getting ready for the minor update from the dev server and enacting on feedback, for one (and much of this has already been done), and then other things on the roadmap too! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not a bad idea, but considering the recent massive overhaul regarding Silver economy and progression changes are still fresh in the mind of most, we don’t want to affect it even more to the extent that it harms the game! We will see in the future, of course, but more data needs to be gathered first. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

honestly if y’all did double xp weekends or a weekend event and just alternated between those while still having the major events of Reinforcements Received and Breakthrough … oh I would be a very … very happy camper.

Oh my bad. It is a Volksturmm summer tunic now that I read your post once again. Looks really unique.

it’s part of the m44 us tunic, given to assaulters over the pacific and a buyable option.

however, they somehow replaced the actual volkssturm dxp bin textures with it.
( idk… how you can mess up this bad, but whatever )

unlike the planetree camo. which its just a referential id type/name issue.

1 Like

Is there an explicit division for map making?

1 Like

Damn! That’s a bloody mess. Lol. :joy:

I refuse

while it’s useful for realism, it’s completely stupid when jeeps, trucks or motorcycles move as if they were driving on a road full of oil and even more horrible when you have them upgraded to the maximum, rather than focusing on the damn realism I would prefer driving to feel like that, driving and not what there is now, sorry if it sounds like a hate, but no, I think we need change the priorities, thank you

3 Likes

Suggestion - in semi-autumn weather (like on Ardennes maps), the vehicle tracks quickly turn the snow into water which results in flattened semi-transparent snow, without throwing snow ridges on the sides of the track since wet snow is dense and sticky, only pressing it down:

However, in heavy winter maps that are full of snow, like Fortified District in Moscow campaign, the pressured snow should remain white, obviously, and the snow ridges on the sides are more present since very cold snow is very loose and spills aside easily:

EDIT: Oh, and additional idea, but that’s some next level cosmetic thinking: The snow spilling around from the tracks and wheels should leave different pattern, depending on the speed of the vehicle (more spilled snow on the sides if the vehicle moves really quickly)

11 Likes

Yeah, the suspensions need fixing, especially when it comes to passing the train rails. The tracks are guaranteed to wrap around the rails and never let go if you pass the rails at 90 degrees, this is such a pain because on some maps there is no way to get to certain places without passing any rails, like in Normandy Factory.

3 Likes

Seriously man? Just let them cook

I didn’t mean global chat; Just being able to chat with people on my friendlist.

I didn’t want to cause some drama. It was just my first impression.

For a small studio, they have a lot of divisions it seemed

1 Like

H&G was so funny.

Axis army chat:

• looked like it was populated by kkk.

Usa army chat:

• “axis op, please nerf, reee” and “guns! Yeah! Murica!” (But overall friendly chaps)

Soviet army chat:

• when those had more than 2 functional neuron it was a feat.

Aaah. Good times. What a lovely mess that game was :laughing:

(But dating advice in axis chat? Really???)

5 Likes

Everyone was speaking Russian, I never understood a thing :rofl::rofl:, I started H&G as a Russian main but I got tired of the room temperature IQ people and lack of English speaking so I moved to Germany, still my primary choice in all video games to this day.

lol as if US didn’t win most the wars :rofl:

GE had many olders guys who were happy to share their experiences, even if they are completely useless for new generations.

3 Likes