More realistic vehicle tracks

In the upcoming update, we will improve the look of the tracks left by vehicles. You will be able to clearly distinguish between what left them - tracked or wheeled vehicles - as the tracks will differ in width and shape due to the pressure they apply to the ground.

To ensure that the new mechanics work correctly, we revised the physical properties of all surface types on which vehicles can drive. This only affects the ground deformation parameters, which are responsible for the correct creation of tracks. So don’t worry, your vehicles won’t suddenly start behaving differently!

34 Likes

Weird priorities.

26 Likes

Do they interact well with footprints too?

2 Likes

Interesting question, for now, probably no.

1 Like

Now pls improve the tracks on asphalt

bothers me every game lol.

35 Likes

Any excited news release today?

2 Likes

Different divisions working on different stuff.

18 Likes

We aware of that issue, it’s all i can tell.

5 Likes

different teams working on different stuff …
nothing out of the ordinary.

1 Like

When will the minor update release? Also when will you make the other side of rzhev available?

2 Likes

When we check everything from feedback and some bugs that occured in test server.

7 Likes

Can we have some upgrade on vehicle physics? We should be able to destroy small wooden/steel objects or trees without much effort since we are steering metal boxes that weights at least 10 tons (Puma), we should also have option to destroy nearby trees and bushes with our cannons and tank machineguns.

3 Likes

Will the graphical improvements be part of minor update or they will release later with a major update?

They will be out with minor update. You could see them already on test с:

6 Likes

Any chance that you spare the Gewehr 43 kurz 8mm? It would be a shame to change it so many years after it’s addition to the game.

5 Likes

Sorry I didn’t participate in the testing, but getting all these changes sounds awesome.

Nice! Still no word about the monthly event or the new ‘toys’? :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Hot Wheels or more like Hot Tracks

1 Like

Yes, that obviously makes sense. That’s how it works in most companies.
Naturally, I can’t argue further, as I have no idea what certain divisions specialize in and how many people are in each division.

But it still strikes me as a strange priority.

4 Likes

When will players on other platforms also be able to provide feedback?

2 Likes