More Natural Paratroopers, Radio Request Airborne

I find a way that now we can now actually drop real paratroopers with parachutes from the plane, and it’s picture going more natural, and the parachutes will come down slowly.

And the current implement is more stable than the parachute made in the antigravity area.

When they are about to fall on the ground, they become a rally point that can only be used once by your team.

Q&A

Q1: How about let player infanty squad spawn in the air with parachute?

A: However, I still can’t spawn player-controlled soldiers in the air. I hope to make a kind of rally point in the air. When the player chooses to respawn in the air, they will automatically be equipped with parachutes or other paratrooper weapons. From what I’ve read of the code this is very possible, and if they allow modders to write the code, this will happen within one day.

It’s a shame they have a good game engine and potential, they just need to go the other way to make a more atmospheric battlefield, it’s just that atmosphere is still missing in the current game.

Q2: This is useless, Where do we have such a large map?

We have very large maps in the game, Moscow Winter 4km, Tunisia and 3 maps in CRSED are also very huge, this is the characteristic of the game engine. Definitely a feature that will make competitors envious. It’s a pity that they never pay attention to their own advantages.

Q3: I don’t like walking or driving on any little big maps.

To play GunGame Arcade CQB, pewpewpew spawn anything such as AK47s and laser guns you want. The development team spent maybe years doing a lot for such preference.

CQC PewPewPewRedoPewPewPew don’t even need armored vehicles and transport vehicles. PewPewPewRedoPewPewPew may don’t need everything except laser guns on hand. So I don’t plan to make different types of players like this parachutist feature.

entities blk for mod players and test case
data_entities_blk.zip (92.4 KB)

8 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:
Very nice works as Always …
I m trying to make a kind of Paratrooper Mod .
Do you know why : when i m landing on ground i ve got the message to bring me back to Battlefield but i respawn on the air , and it s endless …

2 Likes

Perhaps you need to increase your battlearea size.

Maybe events that are teleported to the battlefield may only fire when falling outof the battlearea.

1 Like

I have been trying to make airborne mods, thank you! Looking forward to more progress :partying_face:
————————
Maybe your progress will be summarized to form a suggestion in the future, otherwise the developers may not pay much attention to it :+1:

1 Like