Mods memory limit?

I cannot download or play mods due to this message. I deleted all of my downloaded mods but it still doesnt work. How can i fix this?

2 Likes

Apparently the file was not stored in the user’s enlisted userGameMods, but rather the downloaded mods were stored in the user/AppData/Local/enlisted Mods.
That’s why userGameMods is empty even though it says the download amount is full.
The first time I made a mistake, I downloaded it from the launcher instead of from DMM, and even though I deleted it, some files remained.
It seems that mods have been accumulated in the unlisted section of the English version, and the limit has been reached before you can see it.

I came across this, if anything I mean folders in the computer and not in the game.

i am not using japanese DMM

is there an way to solve this?

me too, but it helped

find it in your computer search engine-“user/AppData/Local/enlisted Mods” and delete, in other words, the entire cache.

i searched it but nothing appeared

in what folder is it located?

in the folder user- AppData-Local-enlisted- the folder user should be in your disk.

i cant find it. I only see userPrefabs and userGameMods

you found the folders in the game itself. You must find the user folder in the system disk - AppData in it. (You definitely have it, if you don’t see it, you will need to read on the Internet how to make this folder visible). This is an inconvenient process, but I haven’t found any other way.

Damn… i am really bad with computer stuff so it might take a while for me to play any mods again

This is an example on windows10 but the principle should be the same on other versions. And if you decide to try it, be careful with this folder because it contains many other elements that are important for work. I have already sent a bug report to the developers, I hope they will fix it.