Mods local game team change

hello
i create this post because i not say how to change my start team when i start a game with mods in local

the way the game picks a team when playing local, is based on how you setted it.

if you want players playing in local to be on a specific team, make sure the team you want always has the team_id node to 1 and the opposition to 2 ( or 3-4 ).

for example, if you have americans on team_id 1 vs germans on team_id 2,

the game upon lunching in local, as previously said, will always select team 1. hence, in the example, americans.

Where i can change the id please?

type team over the “tab” panel:

double click the team you want to be the first one:

make sure there’s a dot next to the name

and a panel should open. if it doesn’t like in my screenshot, press P

then, type " team " over the right:

change the team__id number to one:

do the same for the enemy team, and change it to 2.

then save.

it will change the team.

don’t forget to change team’s numbers over objectives if you setted up defenders or attackers.
because you switched teams by doing this. and might change completely your mod.

thanks for your answer but i not say to change my team in a local game with mods in a custom party

ugh…

usually, when people use Game Mods it’s for modifications / editor mods.

then i have no idea what you are asking.

if you could elaborate a bit better i may be able to help you.

my question would be how do you change teams in a custom game in war thunder when you launch a local game with a mod such as allies showcase V.20.1?

Hey, how we make any faction for the 2 team?

what do you mean by that

could you elaborate a bit ?

Each team could choose russian, usa, german, japan

edit,

you want for example, germany, usa, soviets and japanese on team 2?

well, you have to create several teams and all give them the 2nd id.

to be fair, i don’t know if the logic can handle that.
but i’d recon it should.

or, use " team_generic "

it should allow you to do just that

got it.

then yeah, use " team_generic "

How we use team generic?

no idea.

i’ll be honest.

because as far as i know, you can decide those settings without touching the teams, as right now:

this;

right before you upload your mods.

allows you by default to run all squads and faction where you want. despite your own mission settings. it kinda overrule them.

second method you can try, set up your mission using default team, and once you are ready to deliver it / upload it, you can try to change the team name to team_generic.

third method, create a new team using others teams parameters from the blkxs ( though i’ll have to datamine ) in entities.blk

if nothing of the ones above works, i’m sure this fine gentleman will be able to aid you better than i can ( devenddar )

2 Likes

Thank I have try the first option and it resolve half the problem. But that perfect.