Mods Digest: Blood and Ice

We continue to review the most interesting missions from our talented creators in Enlisted mods!

Thanks to the mod editor in the Burning Sky update, Enlisted has become an infinitely expandable game, and now you can create a unique mission or even a new location yourself, using thousands of environment objects from all of the game’s campaigns.

BATTLE ON THE ICE BY G1R0SCOPE

We’re quite familiar with the style of this creator already: take an original idea and build everything around it. That’s a simple and working way to make a really interesting mission. For example, you can make pretty ice sculptures, or you can build an entire map from ice: well-balanced and with lots of passages.

It’s a battle over three points set upon a frozen lake with multiple paths and cover made of ice. The mission’s visuals are especially impressive, with lots of gleams and reflections, and the map itself does a great job of presenting its strategic points: here you will fight over a downed plane, and on the next point your target will be a ship. You can camp inside or take one of several pathways, each of which will take you to your destination.

Game designer’s comment: you should definitely refine and develop this map a bit more. You can create a couple of underwater flooded tunnels, or let the players take the upper path by adding bridges between the ice pillars. Just don’t overdo it.

THE MISSION ON THE PORTAL

DEATHHOUSE BY KUCHO01

“Battle over a tiny spot” would be an even more appropriate name for this map — it’s that small.

You’ll have to fight over control of a little housing complex, and the first shot won’t take too long: it’s only a hundred feet between the two teams’ respawns, and the capture point is merely a few feet wide. You can just feel the atmosphere on these screenshots.

Forget about tactics — bury the enemies with corpses (preferably the corpses of their teammates).

THE MISSION ON THE PORTAL

LAUNCH THE MISSIONS

Every one of you can create your own mission, as well as launch any mission from the portal. Here’s a quick reminder how to launch one of these multiplayer missions.

1. Choose a mission you like on the Enlisted sandbox portal and press COPY URL on its page.
  2. In the game, open mode selection (above the START button) and choose “Custom matches”.
  3. Press “Create Game” → “Mods” and paste the URL you’ve previously copied.

Now you only need to customize the options, and you’re good to go — your server is in the list. Tell your friends to come, wait for other players to join or play by yourself.

12 Likes

Looking forward to PvE mods , AI bombers and more vehicles and planes! :rofl:
Q(@Z594TNJ14GJW}GXZ84)V

2 Likes

I guess Consoles gets fucked like always hm?

No Chat for us
No Mods for us
No Mouse and Keyboard Support for us

Maybe Moscow Allies can have a KV2?

What were you saying? I haven’t seen it.

nope but you can still sell your gold order weapon for 4 bronze orders :relieved:

1 Like

Hopefully console can launch or at least see name of mod playing in future :pray:

1 Like

Tbh I don’t understand the meaning of this, since due to exp problem there are not many who is willing to spend time on it.

1 Like

We want to give you (console players) the ability to create rooms.

4 Likes

Is that bad?

2 Likes

YES……No exp at all :cold_sweat:

Sorry i want answer Keo and did accidential click to answer you.

1 Like

Few, not all Facts 4u
We can record any Match anytime
We can Deactivate Crossplay
We can start with 2 clicks a VoiceParty with Friends
We have Friends.
My Console cost 500 Euro
We could play with Mouse and Keyboard but Game didnt support it