Mods Digest: 10,000 feet above the ground

i want sound modification,just like warthunder,really

I love seeing these creative ideas, some more than others I’m about realism, but it seems us console players are just not going to experience 90 percent of them, as we have no idea who is hosting or what it looks like other than a mod symbol, I have seen a max of 3 mods, 1 populated the others empty

Wait a sec… What kind of weapon is this? This isn’t the regular (boring) mg34 with mickey mouse magazine… looks like a variant made especially to shoot at planes from the ground.

Wonder if that bizzare thing will one day be available as a gold order…

1 Like

i think its a mg 15 (the aircraft/AA mg) that is modified with a bipod and stock for infantry use

2 Likes

Mg15

2 Likes

That’s what I thought!

Now to DarkFlow @1942786 , how can I get one?

It’s prime gold order weapon material here…

gold order?!
it should be a campaign unlock @1942786
“The official total of conversions was about 17,648 by January 1, 1944, although the actual number may have been greater.”

for referance

beretta 1918: 5000

AVT: lmao

Should have, but…

Would it be more potent than the mg42 with ammunition belt? At this point campaigns are too high lvl. Devs should really consider branching campaign tree with sidegrades…

To add more lmao to it all:

And keo wanted it as regular unlock :laughing:

3 Likes

Niet, probably is normandy/berlin end game german MG

I hope not. It would never beat the efficiency of a belt fed mg42, it would be a sidegrade to the mickey mouse mg34 at best…

You dont even tried here, maybe is a fucking m16

Oh, Keo. If you really read it, please appear! :no_mouth:
@1942786

Add one: allow paratrooper respawn in the mod editor :laughing:(automaticly give parachute)

Dt29 of the Soviet Union is too widely dispersed. If the German army updates the mg15 (or possibly mg45), I hope the Soviet rd44 can be provided either

1 Like

@1942786 KEO。 I’m really running out of patience