Modern conflict event

And also Far-east like China’s anti-Japanese war.That might be the toughest(and longest for 14 years) war (opinion on the Allied side) in WWII and worths a place in Enlisted.

125mm HE on tanks.
Balancing will be a problem.

Enlisted’s dev is Gaijin…

World war mode(X) Squad(Guild)-based battle(Y)

That’s when you in a TANK
And that’s when you don’t face arts…
and sneaky footmans carrying tnts :smiling_imp:
(ps:no offense)

There should be a heavlier recoil for all scoped weapon
And what make things worse is RUS weapon is kinda OP against NATO weapon.
but at least not only germans can enjoy their MKBs(kinda)

Gaijin is publisher.
Enlisted is developed by Darkflow.

I haven’t played the modern thing, because, its inevitable, that it will be in game after a while, hopefully, it wont be axis Tunisia BA guns, fighting modern stuff, like in WT

And it will be separate to the ww2 theme

Ok have to ask, (We used the available resources very skillfully)

Is these resources, the ones you, said would be reimbursed from spending money in Academy after you removed it?

Has been a while now, and nothing has happened, elephants and old people have long memory’s, until we get dementia, not quite there yet, but i haven’t forgotten.

Will this be addressed?, or you, just hoping we forget, when u make a new event, or shiny new toy for players, with short memory’s.

Do look forward to you reply.

2 Likes

Awesome Event… Snipe from 300+ Meters is Awesome !!! can see the Bulletdrop i love it

1 Like

Its fun and fast paced, like a arcade mode

1 Like

It is a bit of fun and no harm. Very Arcade like. However, I would rather see resources devoted into developing a Pacific Campaign. Imagine battles based on island hopping to Japan and earlier conquests by the Japanese. Combined battles sea, air and land.

1 Like

It would be nice a permanent campaign mode

I like this new era, it would be good to implement it in the future as a campaign of the “new era”, although however, I personally have noticed a very high sensitivity when using the zoom in the tanks is the only one but what do I put on it, I would have preferred a more adequate zoom as in the existing campaigns.

With regard to weapons, if it would be good to make them as close to reality as possible, like putting a x4 acog on a current m16, for example.

And give the sniper soldier a “guillie” please. 4 branches misplaced in the helmet and a couple more in the suit and that’s it.

I see the future if they do well to implement the current war.

It’s not speedhack, some soldiers are just ridiculously fast by default.

1 Like

Can I transfer my PPSH-41? I don’t trust in that modern gear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great Play but next time we could use some ANTI- TANK - MISSILES

I have to say, if you are ready to make stuff for other eras, I’d really like WW1 stuff. After trying this tho I had a lot of fun. I am really split now lol
If there is anything you could improve I think it’s the soldiers. The weapons and maps you make are incredible and down to every detail but the soldiers not so much. If this is going to be a soldier focused weapon collecting game, I think that making it exciting to collect soldiers would take this game further. You ever seen Tamiya WW2 soldier miniatures? Makes you want to collect the boxes even. If you got a couple artists that could replicate that retro art style maybe consider making art for each soldier/squad too. None of that super digital and slime-like colors.

1 Like

really good event, i would love it if they made it a permanent mode

1 Like

Guys, this was a brutally good mode, you have to leave this in the game.

1 Like