Modern conflict event

Gaijin moment
already looking for a new game, but not going to discuss specifics on the forum

1 Like

Heres a skeptical post. They should flesh out and finish ww2 aspect before making a modern aspect! They have lots of work to do, not investing anymore money into current campaigns until i see some actual attention to the base game. And the updates so far have been a joke, no content. Still waiting for strong updates whicn involve real content.

4 Likes

Hope there is no demolition though, new weapons or not no thanks! (Needs work, maybe rally point tweak would help, but that’s a different thread)

We would be grateful for your feedback on the gameplay.

1 Like

Ahah!!! That answers my question in a subtle way! So there SHOULD be a modern campaign eventually!

I’m kinda happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Wut?
Just give me feedback and I’ll go feed my beaя.

7 Likes

I will!
If only work could end faster… Quite eager to try it.

You thank us by deleting/ ignoring them?
Is this some sort of dark humor?

1 Like

You don’t need to say anymore, I am sold :joy:

Just asking, there is chance that current squads in the various campaigns will be heavily reworked/modified in the future in terms of gear, structure etc? (I am not complaining, just asking if it will happen or it is impossible de facto)

Korea pretty please ?
I have my wallet right here waiting.

If you want to be different than everyone else try that conflict!

1 Like

Sigh … it’s not about being different it’s about where to make the most money …

They should, pretty much like in other campaigns cbt: you have access to generic fixed squads to give a feel of things, but once real progress is unlock, those are different.

Sorry. But I do not touch your comments, even if they are flooded. I am not a moderator. My team is called “helpers”

Till now, I have played 3 matches. Here’s some balance issue.

1. ATM is moscow 19:30, thus too many players on russian side.
  2. Even if russian side has more humans, attacker is still very very hard to win. Only once, US made it to 3rd point.

There are letters in my answer, but it won’t let you know anything:

We are not ruling out anything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhh this event … 3 words : Make it permanent. Also Vietnam and WW1 …
Anyway, the new weapons need some balancing (recoil), but apart from that i’m happy with the event.

Ok thanks for the answer, giving also a thought on working tank hull mgs for example would be appreciated :+1: :+1:

exactly - I really dont want to play with the toxic cowa-doody community.

4 Likes

Very cool. I want to report/ask something already: why are the soldiers running like they’re on steroids? I can literally chase tanks and go on huge knife kill-streaks even though facing modern weapons. Speaking of tanks, are modern tanks really that fast and easy to maneuver?

Seriously, it’s fun to test different paces and see different game styles, but the troops speed in the event is way too fast. Speaking of fast, I already completed all of the event’s tasks. Given that I started minutes after it went live, still I already don’t have anything to do there or any extra motivation to play after testing the weapons for about 5 matches. Please add more challenges and rewards for next events (like i.e finish first place, kill x enemies with y weapon and so forth, stuff like the battlepass tasks at least).

And about testing the weapons… the .50 BMG semi-auto shotgun hasn’t been invented yet. That gun seriously need A LOT more recoil because I’m just curbstoping everyone by noscoping and kniving with it.

Anyway, had fun.

2 Likes