Mod not working for some reason

I apparently have an issue where the mod loads in the lobby, but everytime it reaches 0 on the countdown, the yellow start button appears and I have to do it all over again. I verified my .json files and I don’t know what could be the issue.

Here are the files if you need them:
rus_civil_war_bots_squads.txt (1.0 MB)
rus_civil_war_squads.txt (1.2 MB)
entities.txt (23.7 KB)

5 Likes

Same issue. I even tried na server and it didnt work.

The servers seem to be broken once again

4 Likes

Enlisted Customs trying to not break for longer than week.

Challange impossible.

Seriously, wtf?

3 Likes

Let me call somebody who can help

@Devenddar

5 Likes

so it breaks often. I never encounter it until today. Lol i play too little

1 Like

Sound very similar to an issue when I try to play someone mod from a year ago but the solution for me was changing from US server to EU server and everything was fine

1 Like

sometimes some of the servers are not working properly, usually it’s not all of them at the same time, so if you failed lunching mod on NA server try lunching on other servers, if all fail you will need to wait couple hurs for them to fix the issue. Don’t spent to much time trying to lunch mods if it doesn’t work, becouse it usually takes them couple hurs to fix it. When you are working on some mods and you just wanna check if the mod works just create local game it will work for sure

1 Like

This is usually because of servers. It can also happen if it not possible to start map due broken mod that crashes even in local game or missing files.

The servers should be working fine now.

1 Like