[MOD] BFV+BF1 Russian, American and German voiceover

I need mp3/wav packs with files labeled as “yes_1”, “thanks_2” and such.

If you want to cut YouTube videos into mp3s, feel free to do so :slight_smile:
(but I’m sticking to BF packs for now)

2 Likes

here, i have all hoi4 sounds

1 Like

If someone switches between default/modded voiceover and notices that DF has added/activated new lines, please do let me know, I’ll update the mod.
(not sure if the soldiers would go silent with the modded VO if DF updated their default files)

Preview of a mod for extended propaganda in Stalingrad: from 46 seconds to 5 minutes of miscellaneous voicelines.
Added files from CoD2 voiceover.

Translation:

Comrades of the Soviet Union, there is no need for this senseless bloodshed between our nations. The German people are not your enemy. If you surrender, you will be treated well. You will be given plenty of good, hot food and warm clothing, and if wounded, proper medical treatment. The German army is your friend.

Comrades of the great Soviet Union, we have nothing against the common Soviet soldier. It is your leaders we are fighting, who send you into battles you cannot win. Can you truly trust your own commanders, who shoot you for taking cover, or falling back in retreat? The German army is not your enemy. Surrender, and you will be treated with compassion and respect.

Honorable soldiers of the Soviet Red Army, you have nothing to fear from surrender. The German army is well disciplined and will treat you with dignity and compassion. If you wish to live, do not resist. Throw down your weapons and approach the nearest German patrol with your hands above your head. This is the proper signal that you wish to surrender. You will then receive hot food, drinks, and medical attention. Once the war has ended, you will be free to return to your families.

Brave soldiers of the Soviet Union, the Third Reich has no grudge with the common Soviet citizen. It is your own false leader, Stalin, who wishes to fight this war for his own benefit. Does such a man deserve your loyalty? Is he really worth dying for?

People of the great Soviet Union! Yesterday afternoon, brave German soldiers of the 297th Infantry Division rescued more than twenty children from a burning orphanage in the southern part of the city. The fire was caused by reckless bombing by Soviet aircraft, acting under direct orders from Stalin, regardless of the danger to civilians. Thanks to the efforts of our German soldiers — these wonderful children can see a wonderful safe future together with the Third Reich!

1 Like

Call of Duty 2 Stalingrad German propaganda mod is released:
https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/B62DsnVAWue50nhY/

1 Like

I probably spent way too much effort and time on this.
Playing Allies teams also has been incredibly painful.

But here it goes:

British Commonwealth forces voiceover from BF1+BFV

This mod will change the voices for all British soldiers. An attentive user might even hear that sometimes some of the soldiers speak with posh, cockney, Australian and Northern Irish accents – this is done on purpose to represent the variety of places and regions that sent their boys to fight in WW2.

Preview:

Known issue:
British paratrooper squads seem to always use US commander voice when jumping from planes.

Still naively hoping to see the ability to enlist British soldiers of any class and have British squads of every type.

#JusticeForStalingrad

Download:
the UK/Commonwealth voiceover is included in the latest Battlefield Voiceover mod by VK v4.0
https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/8qSXmAmNnGdySAse/

2 Likes

the video is private…

nvm. had to refresh.

as usual good work :+1:

1 Like

There its any

FOR THE KIIIIIING?

For King and Country!
Move your arse you plonkers!
Carry on ya bugger!

Yes.

2 Likes

Any BF1/5 Voice Replacements for Japan/USA? or just German/USSR/Brits only done for now?

This release includes Russia, Germany, US and UK.

Italy and Japan are planned.

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble rebuilding the bank files?

I am stuck here now:

And it takes hours without any effect.

(the “untested windows version” line was always there before but it worked)

Current version: Win 10 Home 22H2 (19045.5011)

get an updated verison of the bank file of the game and replace files

That’s what I’m trying to do, but I can’t replace the files (rebuild the bank)

Probably txt its not updated

Well I just export all the files, as usual, change some of them, but can’t rebuild anymore.

UPD: the problem seems to happen only with the Russian voiceover bank so far

UDP2: Russian file magically fixed

Sometimes just press esc key for atart the bank buildimg

I think the problem was that I had another folder inside “wav”