MKB 42 vs MP 43 accuracy

Well I have finally unlocked the MP 43 so I thought it was a good time to see the differences between the MP 43 and MKB 42. While the MKB has more recoil it was slightly more accurate. This may simply be the optic helping me put the reticle back to center with more precision so its hard to tell.

As usual all weapons are lowest rank, prone, braced and slow fired at the furthest target.

Shooting position (aiming at the furthest set with 4 targets):

MP 43 Group 1

MP 43 Group 2

MKB 42 Group 1

MKB 42 Group 2

4 Likes

interesting, seems like the MKB is more accurate, probably simply because it is a “sniper variant”.

does that mean the FG 42 II vs FG 42 II sniper could be getting similar results?

Which is weird, I mean the MKB should be much less accurate compared to the stg, since the MKB was a “open bolt” rifle.

1 Like

Yes very weird. Being open bolt should make it less accurate than a closed bolt design. Game magic lol I’ve also read the MKB 42s scope mount would shift causing to lose zero but just more game magic

1 Like

But the fg 42 2 sniper is way less accurate than the regular

It isnt actually. I’d link my test if I could on mobile but search FG42 vs FG42 II in the search bar.

I have both seen your test and used it, the sniper sends bullets out the gun sideways

1 Like

They both do. A person looked up data mined stats and found the FG42 II has .42 dispersion. The FG42 has .45 but both produce very random groups. The dispersion is crazy on them

2 Likes

Mp43 has 0.70 dispersion

1 Like

Having all 3 squads of fully upgraded MP43s feel like playing a completely different game to the point that a skilled player can carry an entire team depending on the situation.

1 Like

I do not have any fully upgraded yet but they are a massive increase in firepower for the German squads.

@norse_knight
@暴風突撃銃45型

is there a list for all weapons? If so can you post it or send a pm?
Also how can I learn to look for stuff like that in the game files as well?

1 Like

I do not know, people chime in with the numbers they have found. I do not like to name people as data mining is never looked at well by moderators however someone has posted numbers in this thread. They may be willing to give you more incite

1 Like

U need to watch this video first and get yourself some WT tools How to Data Mine |Enlisted Guide - YouTube

2 Likes

thanks my dude greatly appreciated!

Okay, everything works besides one (the most important) thing: if I drag a .blk file on the blk_unpack.exe it is not giving me the blkx files, in fact nothing happens but errors: it tells me “unknown file type” or “not packed blk file”.
Opening the .blk files with notepad++ gives me no numbers … so yeah

u need a new WT tool the old one doesn’t work download it here Releases · kotiq/wt-tools · GitHub or here Releases · Keksilton/WtTools · GitHub

1 Like