Mistakes dismissed the team

Teams that have been dismissed by mistake still have a chance to get it. Will the new player get the team before the line is closed?

1 Like

what?

could you elaborate further?

are you talking about you selling by mistake one of your squad?

or you are talking about that you deleting a team in your mods?

and what do you mean by:

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

As I can see, another gentleman who is interested in crop circles just like me.

Ufo/uap disclosure is closer than you might think.

2 Likes

nah i just remembered that thing about conduit closing sounded like the line is closed of the op comment

im a flat earther :wink: :sweat_smile:

I mistakenly dismissed a German attack team. Can I still get this team later? Will you bring it back later?

you’ll have to contact the gaijin support team, make a ticket, and explain what happened.

they might be able to bring it back.

as far as i know they do have access to history of your purchases and what not.

They said it was irreversible. But this is because the position where they cancel the key setting is opposite to the normal position. That led me to make a mistake and dismiss the team. It was their reasons that caused my loss. How can I get the team back?

IF the support department told you that they cannot do it, and it’s irreversibile, i’m afraid there is nothing that can be done.

1 Like

Do I still have a chance to get this team after that? Can you contact the authorities? You can respond to them and let them find a function. We are willing to pay for it. There are many players who dismiss the squad by mistake. These are all hard-earned things. We didn’t know there was a function of dismissing teams. Click in and have a look. I tried to cancel, but you set the button position in the opposite direction. It led to our mistakes. Will you return to this team for new players after the line is closed?

not that i’m aware of.

if they told you that it cannot be retrieved, there isn’t much that anyone can do i’m afraid.

perhaps they can help you @Helper ( surprised i’m the one responding about these matters… )

nope.

i’m just a regular player like you.

despite the fancy tag on my name, can’t really do much more than you can.

so.
i just mentioned some helpers, let’s see if someone turns up and can aid you.

p.s. in the future, use mess room category. because mods are for game modification. not actual mods.

the snail says no

1 Like