Military Rank System

Well I’m now at a level where despite playing amazing and ending up mostly top if not top 30%, my rating is going to go back down because I always seem to get teamed with idiot players who either don’t understand the concept of the game or just care about bombing/rocket runs. Losing or winning doesn’t reflect personal performance so I don’t think it should factor in to it.

1 Like

Probably mostly bots.

The new system sux.

my current impressions on new rank system Remove Win Condition from Military Rank scoring

1 Like

Screenshoted.
Counting average match time is 15min + 5min preparation.
24x60/20=72 match max per day.

Brainwashed by aways group with others and get easy wins. While not knowing majority of players.

1 Like

Now I find that this brings a easy judge of how balance the match created. If tons of generals in opposite side then its a must quit match.

Also this makes solo players (which majority of players are) in a much disadvantage position. When group play, you dont even need to guess and think. Because of literal wall hack via VOIP. In solo mode, you have to think about the team condition, guess where enemy are, make lots of judgments from experience.

1 Like

not me.

but lots of players on a discord group i play with are/did get marshal on second day…

and no, most batles last less than 10 min on 4 stack.

and i didnt play that much to be honest.

and i dont know about your 5 min preparation. we stop/finish a batle start another right away. we dont need to change gear. we already own everything +/-

and to be honest, our voip’s are either flaming the game or “theres a t34 there” “theres a panther on the right” . lmao. everyone knows what they do, we barely even talk about the match, but sure do talk about lots of other stuff not even related to the game.

Always have been.
Stacks should be visible by 1 2 3 4 to enemy team just like they are for the stack’s team.
Let us quit games vs stacks and not waste 10 minutes on zerg rush.

1 Like

“Lots of” How many? 10? 100? Even in forum, not much players said they reached marshal. And I bet if you ever see scoreboard, only your group has higher ranks.

Then why not talk about abusing group system? Making most match less than 10min means you guys RUINED balance of most matches you participated. And RUINED fun of those players in opposite side.

Group function is a fundamental part of most online games. It is for fun not for abusing unbalanced overpower!

1 Like

i ill start to afk in everymatch like you do then complain i cant win matches like you do.

maybe thats the way to play the game…

ffs

Marshal

I’m low IQ. Please remind me what is the reward for reaching high rank ,e.g marshal.

A shiny badge and a number that goes past 150 it all really means so little to us all.

Wish they had used the time on real game improvements…

1 Like

Why are you such an unhappy person. I recommend therapy.

“ok”.

Oh good you can desert 150 battle now

1 Like

That’s the only bright side of it, sadly