Military Rank System

cool.

trying to force a game in a certain way that is clearly not designed for.

reason why lots of people play enlisted, it’s because it’s meant to be a casual game with realistic graphic and settings.

but not in term of gameplay.

so…

yeah.

exactely, just like all matches in this game.

score, kills, cap points, are all “pointless” ( not for xp though, of course ).

you just play to earn xp and continue with the next unlock. redo the whole thing until you either get tired, or switch campaign just to do the same thing.

bruv… do you even play this game?

are we on the same planet ?

tell me on earth how do you think to use stalthness in enlisted.

and what do you even mean by " skill in using weapons ".

i think that is called, " aim ". which no matter which gun you use, they usually kill if you can aim. not that hard. but, you then unlock more guns to get the job faster.
there’s no skill in using a weapon?

just good aim.

errr… how?

rockets will be a thing, mortars are already a thing.
trust us, camping in enlisted is somewhat present, but not so much.

with this " idea / suggestion " of punishing those who dies doing their duty i hardly see how it would work, OR reduce camping at all.

you are just incentivize it.

→ Except Enlisted is a Casual Game.

Erika, if you mean that Enlisted is intended only as
“casual game with realistic graphic and settings, but not in term of gameplay” and moreover if Devs 100% agree on this, without doubts, then no problem for me. I just made a proposal, nothing more.

If Devs consider my proposal totally contrary on the “Spirit” of this game, then no problem for me.
I also used the word “compromise” to suggest that my proposal could be implemented “mildly”, not heavily. This is not unreasonable.
I add that the experience reward for players that conquer enemy positions (=“players that take higher risks”) could be substantially increased too.

This subject imo deserves some broad analysis by the Devs : it won’t hurt in any case, whatever their decision is.

“Stealthness” = here i meant that at least some players could use terrain and objects to protect themselves while they approach enemy positions, instead of running straight.

“Skill in using weapon” = Yes, I mean “aim” too.

Section M

It has become apparent that this system is fair in concept but not in practice. The problem is BOTS. Too many matches where it is 3-5 humans vs 6-10 humans. Winning must no longer be a factor or using bots in the MM must stop.

1 Like

Have a question, do bots appear as ranked players or only player are ranked on player list?

Bots appear as ranked players… sneaky Darkflow.

Bot could even be as high as staff sergeant rank

Darkflow. Your Rank system. It sucks.

You CANNOT have a rank system based on wins when you have unbalanced teams.

YOU CAN’T DO THIS

2 Likes

Wow thats really lame… just to make it look like its players

1 Like

I think i saw one ranked even higher.

Though in future seasons it will be a lot easier to spot actual players, as 50 points are like 25-35 battles is someone gets hero awards most of the time.

cool system tbh, even tho its too easy to rank up.

should be more harder on higher ranks…

Elitest much. Just go be a jerk somewhere else.
You want a challenge…play Axis Tunisia.

1 Like

Yep, here is a Lt.gen bot

yeah. do a custom match against bots only, they will apear

they had the right oportunity to have the ranks shown only on players…

Just go be a retard somewhere else.

1 Like

The whole concept is flawed because of the following.

1. Kills are counted currently by per enemy player killed not per squad.
  2. Loses are counted by the squad which varies in 1-9 in number.
  3. To make your system work you would need to count each dead squad member as loss.
  4. Squad AI (Artificial Idiocy) is ummmmm… to unreliable to support this system.

Until squad members can keep there ass down and in the same building, trench as the player or actually just stay with you as you advance it is just not possible.

Categorically not true. 50% of players are not Marshals. Less than 1% are marshals.

That is an opinion. An elitest one.

Having impossible rewards makes quitting viable as “who cares”. Also the current system your progression stops if you leave a match at officer ranks. In fact it goes down.

Again not true. It will take a lot of effort to get last ranks AND the second part is elitest.

Opinion. An elitest one.

Guessing you only play factions that win all the time.

What are you? Twelve?

1 Like

Yeah, like your IQ.

2 Likes

That nick. Almost though that was me lmao

Thus proving, that yes, you are twelve.

At least I have higher IQ.