Merge Suggestions

Here are just a few suggestions I’ve jotted down while messing with the new merge.

-“Choose which squads will participate in the battle” screen should move the squads’ player models so that they’re not blocked behind the squad list(it’s this way on consoles at least). It’s impossible to tell whose who by the name and type of the squad alone.

-we need several more squad search filter types to increase the speed in which squads are found. Such as:

filter by squad type(this already exists apparently! Yay!)

Filter by Battle Rating

Filter by original Theatre(the lack of consideration for how this game has been played for almost 3 years in an attempt to move onto the “New Enlisted” is just silly. Ya’ll can take it out at a later update if ya’ll hate the theatre system that much… but have some consideration for your longtime customers for frick sakes. Changes need to be made GRADUALLY IN PHASES, not all at once where you basically ruin players’ ability to play how they did just a day beforehand as this is prone to ticking people off to the extreme.)

Filter by alphabetical order(I doubt anyone will use this, but for the rare instances that someone remembers a squad’s name)

Filter by Premium Squads

Filter by Event Squads

Filter by UK Squads

Filter by US Squads

Filter by Italian Squads

Filter by German Squads

Ability to use multiple filters to find a squad

-Ability to mark a squad as a “Favorite squad” which will add it to a unique “Favorite Squads” filter

-The fact that we have to repurchase cosmetics for different theaters is mega stupid cash grab garbage and should be changed… and this is coming from someone who has probably spent almost $1000 if not more to date on this game: so it’s not a matter of me being a cheapskate freeloader, this is just stupid.

-Ability to Nickname squads for faster Identification

-Add the Field green German fieldcaps back that for some reason have been removed from the customization options and replaced with stupid peadot camo helmets that look out of place as feck.

-Moscow cosmetics that were bought have been erased, this needs to be fixed…

-They need to have the option to convert all the S Tier historically embarrassing squads to instantly change into generic or better premium skins in other theatres where they don’t make sense/are ridiculous.

They could easily just make the Arabic squad into a generic American squad in the pacific, with what would appear to other players as those Springfield 1903 air service guns that were early access only guns, but they would play exactly like the Arabic berthier M16 Carbine, loading 6 rounds and the like. This way the person who paid for the skin would still get to “enjoy” it in other theaters if they want it to look like the stupidly historically incorrect squad, but not get to ruin this game experience for others.

This also should be considered for the Italians in non-realistic theatres as well imo.

-*absolutely unnecessary, but I think it’d be a cool easter egg: make enemy weapons that you’ve never used before or that are especially rare have a small glint or sparkle when you look at their weapon models on the ground. This way, you’ll be a bit more inclined to pick up and test enemy weapons. Definitely not priority right now… but I figured I’d slip it in as a rider suggestion.:wink:

3 Likes