Medics Vs assulters

If you had to choose between a medic or assulter In your squad which one are you picking and why?

•i prefer medics because the medic box is quite helpful for the team and gives a nice xp bonus, plus the bot usually gets killed before it can use all its ammo, so no need for a ammo pouch

1 Like

Assaulters, because they can carry big ammo pouches

4 Likes

Assaulters.
Ppl die too often to use healing and I don’t recall anyone using my medbox.
Assaulters can have backpacks and can use ARs. Also they can be added to more squads and their squad is plain better than the medic squad.

Imo making medics pseudo assaulters was the worst balancing decision regarding soldier classes.

2 Likes

Always assaulter you can have big ammo pouches and also better and perfect perks every time with sprint/vitality/hor recoil. Medics need some buffs at least let them equip small ammo pouches.

If you really need a medic then use a 1-2 rifleman in your squad that will have 4 medkits and use squad wheel to command them to heal your ass.

If i got a choice to make in squad between them i will get Medic purely because of old legacy squads missing them, so i could just put those old squads in when if don’t want medics.

Assaulters for the offence, Medics for defence. When sitting on ammo box on point having one medic in team is really nice, and with how balanced matches right now are where defending means sitting on one point for whole ass game they are easy score, and it’s nice to have medkits laying around when you get assaulter or whatever on next squad.

But this comes from having double the f2p slots, so in those limited slots and without 100 squads in reserve i would probably go for assaulter

both have adventages the normal assaulters can carry ammno box pounches and the medics can give you passive xp if your teamates constatly resuply their medikits : )

Assaulter class hands down

assaulter. Because of good perks.

The medical squads does not have engineering soldiers.So I won’t use them.

A bit late, but medics. You have to equip ammo-efficient guns though