Medic rework

Medics need ai rework.
ai medics are already busy with both healing others and shooting enemy, this is their default mod.
dumb ai cant handle more than 1 job at the same time, its very clear
so we need extra orders to dictate 3 states for medics :
" focus on to revive bodies near around you"
" focus on to heal soldiers around you"
“Focus on fighting”
Oh yes about reviving thing
To prevent zombie spam:

• every medic can revive only 2 soldiers (limit)
  • only intact bodies are revivable
  • if revived soldier was the last of its squad but that same player already spawned with new squad… well… i have no idea . maybe become a lone ai soldier and continue to fight…
4 Likes

Seems like pretty cool suggestion. :+1:

1 Like

thatistrue

So what’s next, on your never ending rework list?,

i did not understand why should I play them - SMG is fun, but the only reason is “carry resuply medical box” and sometimes (1 case in 100 battles) you can “revive” some injured near you.

The only other reasonable usage of Medics is AI.

AS HUMAN you cannot even “take injured to safety” (or - much better - revive some 3rd / new “injured state - dying”) only in near Medical point or someth like that (Combat Live Saver Point). But most probable, doing such under enemy gunfight, you will be soon shot and DIA

1 Like

Medic needs awards, and no not just like the most used medic box, but more like the revives, and the manually healing, i have spent a bit of time on the medics, just running around healing all with a needle full of go go juice :slight_smile:

Also the medics in tree, not the premiums, don’t come with a enjie squad, so i can not build my hospital :frowning:

2 Likes

It may be useful in a game like Battlefield, but Enlisted is too fast-paced, and resurrecting soldiers may be less useful than imagined
I think military doctors should tend to save soldiers before they die
Strengthen the medical kit so that it can continue to heal the surrounding friendly forces in a small area instead of requiring teammates to go close to the medical kit and then pick up the medical kit before using it. In order to avoid abuse, it may be necessary to add a “non-combat state” limit to recover .
Adding medical station fortifications to the engineers of the military medical team can restore the health of surrounding teammates more quickly, which can avoid many casualties caused by non-direct combat.