Massive improvements in the progression system

I keep reading and it keeps getting better!! This is one of the most discussed changes requested here on the forums, THANK YOU DEVS

Does this mean that all soldiers can be upgraded to five-star soldiers in the future? What will happen to the current silver card? In addition, is there a limit to upgrade through battle? Is it still at most 5 skills? But anyway I love this change :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please give us more silver tickets from BP, or keep current bronze function here. We can accept a rise of more bronze to acquire a weapon/soldier, but really dont want to rely on limited BP!
We need bronze for buying new items since its the main way of representing player’s effort — the match score. BP is just a “entertain” and “additional” way of reward system.

Though, the rest part of change is really, really nice!

8 Likes

The ability to dig holes, Meh … tree stands, Yawn … Simpler progression, Heck Yeah !!!

2 Likes

Could also add the ability to straight up buy a specific weapon with bronzes but at 3-4 times the price you’d pay in silver birds

10 Likes

Does this mean that all soldiers can be upgraded to five-star soldiers in the future? In addition, is there a limit to upgrade through battle? Is it still at most 5 skills? But anyway I love this change :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
After reading it again, will the only way to obtain soldiers and weapons in the future be through silver cards? If so, the number of silver cards is too small. Please increase the ways to obtain silver cards. For example, allow copper cards to be exchanged for silver cards? :wink:

We will not touch orders. Read it carefully.

1 Like

This is indeed a huge update.

So far, wonders.

I hope, I ill see a rework on the premiums…

@Keofox, will he be able to rank premium squad soldiers to level 5 now?

1 Like

… yeah… no.

Going from rank 4 to 5 cost more xp than obtaining a retraining point. Also it means it will be very difficult obtaining the desired perks too.

Not a fan of this.

Also, man this is a TERRIBLE idea. Everyone joke about how the war thunder economy is screwed… this is a step in the same direction. I may have stockpiled silver myself, but I can easily imagine the nightmare new players will face with that, especially those without bp. Oh and the fact some weapons cost 3 silvers a piece. Good luck new players…

Definitely a :-1:

14 Likes

Sorry for that. I’ve misunderstood.

This looks really really good. I cannot wait to test it out.

I spent a lot of gold to buy guns. Will these gold be returned?

You have used this weapon and will be able to use it further.

All in all it seems like a very interesting update. Only thing I find concerning, as others pointed out, is the removal of bronze order from weapons delivery. You have mentioned you will rework the silver orders as well, however judging by WT economy decisions, the decision raises too many red flags. Still I guess there can’t be anything worse than repair costs.

4 Likes

引用Also, we will fully reimburse gold and squad points spent for any improvements removed from the game.

The Gold that I spent for those purposes, which of them will be reimbursed? :joy:

1. The Gold, used for accelerating the academy process.
  2. The Gold, used for selecting designated soldier in academy, (eg: 2x 4 stars Tanker and 1x 4 stars pilot, and I spend Gold choosing the pilot for returning.)
  3. The Gold, used for upgrading weapons, eg: I spent 900 golds for buying 10x FG-42, and I decompose those 10x FG-42 in order to upgrade FG-42.
  4. The Gold, used for buying soldier as sliver orders.

@Keofox Thanks for answering those, because it is very important for all paid players. :yum:

Still, here are some questions. :yum:

1. The envet/premium squad, for emample, 4 stats soldier, will them be upgraded?
  2. The soldiers sacrificed in academy system, for emample, 2x 4 stars Tanker and 1x 4 stars pilot, one pilot returned, what about those 2 tankers? will they returned as well as the following updates?

These weapons I bought were disassembled and used for upgrading. Will they be returned?

1 Like

Agreed on both points. Really not a fan of the change to retraining points. I tend to play an entire session before going through and dealing with my perks for those not setup how I like (888 for most). For some I have had to reroll 20+ times and now I am going to have to lose a level and relevel a bunch of times. No thanks.

I have no idea what this will do the the soldier and weapon economy. I’ve been playing for two BPs now but this is the only one I have properly grinded with premium and I am sitting at ~120 silver orders. My plan was to use these on tanks/planes but now they have to compete with weapons as well?? That is only 40 of the top guns across all campaigns. Unless they seriously overhaul silver order economy, idk how new players are ever going to kit out squads.

Also kinda worried about the bronze order economy. It seems like they are pushing a lot onto the bronze order. I have tons stocked up for both, and fortunately am a decent, high scoring player, but as a new player, it can be hard to place high and they will barely have any bronze.

6 Likes

I didn’t see vehicles mentioned specifically in there. Will bronze weapon orders upgrade vehicles as well?

5 Likes

Can I ask what are you planning to do with train orders? Since you will be removing academy the card becomes useless.