quite understandable imo

1 Like

a japanese event? impposible O_o

1 Like

For those wondering how to use the Merciless decal:

It goes on KV-1

image005
image002

“The story of the tank is quite characteristic of the war years – it was built at the expense of the Winners of the Stalin Prize – famous children’s writers Samuel Marshak and Sergei Mikhalkov, the creative community of artists “Kukryniksy” (Mikhail Kupriyanov, Porfiry Krylov, Nikolai Sokolov), poets Nikolai Tikhonov and Viktor Gusev. They appealed to the Defense Fund with a request to transfer the state awards they received to build a KV-1 heavy tank”.

12 Likes

yea need more sword for my russian hero tbh i only got 1 at the moment

1 Like

Event is solid, great for new players

But we do really need more than event here, actualy matchmaking and map

Hint hint

15 Likes

So hype for almost nothing in reward

8 Likes

This game is dying because y’all go radio silent on any progress on the massive glaring issues in the game, and then just drop random “events” out of the blue when the playerbase is awaiting actual major changes.

Where is the silver economy update? Where is the actual USSR-Japan campaign announcement? Where are the updates on fixing the issues listed in the Open Letter and Roadmap?

Yesterday when I logged in my entire friends list was offline during peak hours. A lot of us have moved on to play other games because Enlisted has become stagnant. A lot of common posters in various Enlisted discords (Quadros, Majors, etc) are dropping the game too.

18 Likes

Also
No news about BP?
5 days left
no news about new bp rewards, even WT has news a week prior to a new bp

12 Likes

We all know this is gonna be postponed anyway

7 Likes

We will show it in very near future, there is a lot of changes there that’s needs time to prepare.

I don’t remember that we promised something like that. Only some event where Japan will be playng against USSR.

Yep, this is kind of the problem actually. Everyone is waiting for a USSR-Japan campaign… If it is just an event, what would be the point anyway ?

13 Likes

It will be just gameplay event… but stay tuned for any news, based on event some plans might be changed c:

9 Likes

hope so i really want to see manchuria tbh

never in my life have i look at any manchuria ww2 picture would be an amazing experience

5 Likes

Ok but… we can already do that in custom and moded games already…

1 Like

See that’s the thing. “Soon” only works when there’s an actual idea of when things get released. With DF it’s never known. How long ago was the Super Pershing teased?

Also we don’t WANT AN EVENT. We want a PERMANENT CAMPAIGN FOR USSR AND JAPAN.

26 Likes

241 days ago

8 Likes

almost a year now huh? welp flame tank have been stagnant too for almost 2 year now (it will be 2 year on December this year btw)

sad but i know yall hate flame tank but whatever

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the entire community has been waiting for USSR vs Japan campaign, at least Khalkhin Gol for BR1-2 or Manchuria for BR3-4 or something.

11 Likes

I hope it will have new maps that will be there added permanently i’m tired of only fighting only in a jungle, some town/village, hilly and valley terrain based maps would be appreciated.

It would be the best if you could create low-mid br maps around Khalkhin Gol 1939 and mid-high BR around Invasion of Manchuria 1945.

4 Likes