Making the Enlisted picture more real

context?

Are you sure it’s not merely the amount of squads and not soldier per squad?

Makes sense especially for germany, don’t really need 5 riflemen tier 1 squads…

But I believe those remaining will still have 9 men in them…

… Maybe.

not sure what or where you got:

from

doubt this means pve to my regreats.

( let alone me being able to host them as originally designed in customs as well due to not being able to get around the team balancer or being able to lock one team in the first place :confused: for my mods )

liked, i runned some test, and PVEs for attackers can be a thing.

but in order for players to fully being able to play it, they have to join team 2. which team 2 will sit and do nothing essentially because in my custom modes, team 2 have no spawns in order for team 3 ( the AI//Bots ) ones to do things on their own.

1 Like

Nah, only was a suggestion to keep official persistent server rooms opened for those wanting to play the current mode.

But they said customs will have more options…

What those will be remains to be seen.

1 Like

Wy? If they improve costum and let you make your own bot army, you can create your own PVE map in the editor

That means 24/7 official servers with, probably, quicksearch option.

3 Likes

yeah though. still not pve.

anyway, i really hope for the custom matches update and upgrade.

otherwise, they will remain dead as those are right now pretty much.

( aaaaand… allow to upload 10 mbs missions in the portal instead of being limited to 3 despite that said portal being marked for 10 mb max limit :upside_down_face:. i swear, more troubles then beans. )

Yet less real, with king tigers in Moscow. ((((Apparently.))))

Wow, you have had your forum players, devouring them selves for nearly a week on speculation, and there imaginative imagination’s, and you come up with a Wind fix?? and+200 changes.

But mention nothing, in relation, to what the forum was ripping itself apart about, to allay, any of there fears which will just continue, till you give them, some direction.

1 Like

it’s not April 1 yet, y’all need to stop with the joke updates

1 Like

Meanwhile in Nagasaki.

1 Like

it reminds me of: BLOODY SCREEN SO REAL

1 Like

Calm down not every single dev is working on the balance and economy of a game otherwise you won’t have new guns, vehicles, outfits or even new maps (with new biomes and countless props) or gun/environment sounds. We should have more detailed post about future of the game next week. Animators too since it’s their job to make maps feel more alive, which is just one part of new big update.

3 Likes

hold on a second.

i just realized the birds noises are the same ones from far cry 2.

*gets immediate pts from afrikan militia screaming and insulting you in the ears.

beside that, that’s alright :+1:

1 Like

Its time for burn the world

2 Likes

We just had event with 3x Besal and Chi-ha Kai so we def got some good stuff recently, twitch drops units always sucked unless you are super noob with less than 10h played, only useful thing about them were occasional gold weapon/troop orders, and let’s be honest new Engineer event should also have gold weapon orders since they increased cap and gave 0 new orders for f2p players and for battlepass players we have just 2 with 46day gap between new season and zero new gold orders till you reach lvl 50/75 again in next season so over 2 months without new gold orders… battlepass should give you new golden orders every 25 levels even after you reach lvl75

I second this.

I live in Nagasaki and have seen this place. It is Lingshan Island, an island inhabited by cyborg gorillas on the verge of extinction, occupied and occupied by the North Korean military, which supposedly does not have a good navy.
The island is on your graphic board.

So,It is not Nagasaki. :smile:

1 Like

When I think back to how this video was made a long time ago by Battlefield to tease Call of Duty and the situation Battlefield is in today, I am reminded of the word karma.

1 Like